Another Author's note :S

So. 82 VIEWS! The story has had a bit of an explosion in the last few days :3 I can't thank the people who are following me enough :) there aren't that many of you but I don't care you're all awesome :D

I've been trying really hard to get chapters up, but between school, my piano exam soon (woop woop) and just generally a lack of time, it's super hard to do everything. I'm thinking of updating it on a schedule of once on a weekday and once on the weekend, maybe? Since it's half-term I'll start writing another part 2 of chapter 7 today and hopefully get it on Wattpad by tomorrow, then also do part 3 and chapter 8. (Maybe).

I'm really sorry. I'm bad with words so I have to retry and re-edit longer sentences and paragraphs if they don't make sense or if it sounds like it's been written by a five year old. It takes HOURS for me to write one chapter, and since I normally write on Notes on my iPad (No, I don't use a computer to write) then transfer it to wattpad (commonly known as copy and paste) which also means that I have NO idea how long the chapters are actually going to be. I just kinda estimate and hope for the best.

It's also super hard for me, like I said earlier, to put my thoughts and ideas into words. I love doing it, but it takes time and I really have to be in the mood. I know a lot of people upload less than what I do, but a) I feel so GUILTY when I haven't uploaded in a while, and b) the growth rate of this story is pretty fast considering it's my first (story) and I have NO idea what I'm doing. At all. The last thing I want to happen is for this story to die into obscurity. That would be horrible :(

Anyway, I know I'm super bad at writing this stuff, but please share if, for some reason, you DO like this :) I want to dedicate chapters to ALL of you but I don't want it to be meaningless so I'm just picking the people I've talked to and/or interacted with the most. Okay? Okay.