Chapter 13

Aidan's POV
The next day was Sunday, and I was bored again. I could've texted Eli, but I didn't want to make him upset again. I sighed.

I really missed him, and not in a creepy way, just the fact that whenever we were bored we would take about random things like school or TV or whatever. It was never awkward. It was... Nice.

I decided to log on again to the computer and play the same game as yesterday. If nothing else, I could talk to some people for a few hours.

I logged on, though it was only about 7am, so I didn't think many people would be on, and I was right. There was only one person on the whole server; MariaCountedMeIn. How lovely.

So, I decided to type: Remember me?

How could I forget? She replied. I smiled a little. At least someone cares. A little.

Hey, do you have email? It would be easier than this :) she said.

Yeah, sure, I said, sending my email via private chat, even though there was no one on the servers now, I chose to be careful.

So we switched to email, where I decided to ask some more questions.

What is your name? I asked.

It took her a while to reply. I was getting worried, as I thought I had been too upfront too soon.

Leanna :D She said. You?

Aidan :) soo, do you play any sports? I replied.

I used to play soccer when I started high school, but I don't anymore :)

I see. What are you studying in high school?

Art :) I am planning to graduate early. I have a special occasion in mind I can use my skills in :)

Not knowing what she meant, I decided to drop the subject. Instead, I started talking about random things, but making sure to stay clear of myself, Eli and Lawrence. I doubted this was some weird dude by the way "she" talked, but I couldn't be too sure. So, again, we talked for hours, until she said that she had to go study before she went to sleep.

Weird. I thought. Who goes to sleep now? It's like, 10am, right? I looked at my alarm clock. It was 9pm. I hadn't noticed the sun going down because all of the windows' curtains were shut in my bedroom. Huh. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I woke up to a buzzing that wasn't my alarm clock. What was that noise?

I got out of bed, only to find that it was my phone that had previously buzzed. Who was it? I thought. I switched on the screen only to see that Leanna had emailed me. I opened it, and revealing the content, I smiled a little. Good morning xx it said. This made my smile grow wider. Someone does care, I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Eli's POV (This is going back to the last chapter with Eli in it. Sorry for all the time differences I just don't want to create plot holes by mistake or something)

For the rest of the day, I was alone. But that was okay, since I knew Aidan would probably never forgive me, but if he did, it wouldn't be soon.

However, all of my mind was inhabited by the thoughts of Aidan, Caleb and... And home. What would they do if they knew I am going to hell? What if they knew that that was the reason God didn't like me? What if they didn't like me too? What if they knew I would never have children? What if they knew I fell in love?