Secrets

Aubrey's POV

I walked into my room and there was my mom sitting on my bed. I ran into my bathroom with tears going down my face, I wiped them off as fast as I could. "I'm sorry your dad's being asshole."

I washed off all the other makeup of my face and looked at my mom, "I don't know what to do, it's not like I'm dating one of the Davidson boys. That's when he would actually kill me." I whispered.

She started to rub my back, "I don't think your dad understands young love. He saw it as a short term relationship. He just thought anyone that has a pair of lips and boobs, would be a good fuck. He just doesn't care."

I laughed, "Yeah I guess. But I really like him, I have for awhile. Everyone likes him, he gets good grades, he's even popular like me."

She smiled, "Being popular doesn't matter it just matter if you two like each other. Like your father and I." She daydreamed sighed. I wiped away more of my tears,"He didn't care that I had Turner at seventeen, he still fell in love with me. Even though I worked for Jason at the time, he sill fought for me. In the end we fell in love, I hope that will happen with you."

She worked for Davidson? How? "You worked for Davidson?" I asked.

"Yep, I was his PA. Then he made me give papers to Cooper, your father made me transfer to him." She smiled.

"Wow, so is that why you want them to be friends?" I asked.

"He isn't that bad, he let me go home early for Turner. He let me bring him in sometimes, he was very generous with money as well."

"Wow."

I want to my vanity and started to comb my hair out, "How was the game?"

"I scored most of the goals. I played good I think, Alex said I played good."

"That's great Aubrey, I wish I could've been there. I was really tired today, I haven't been feeling well either. You knew I would've been there." She said.

"Don't worry, it's fine. Now I want to ask you a question." I was ready to fire at her for this stupid outfit.

"Okay don't get mad at the outfit. I bought it for you a month ago, the tag wasn't even off of it yet." She frowns.

"There's a reason, it's way too low. If you don't want dad to go to jail for killing people. Don't pick this outfit, because anyone that looks at me will be dead."

She laughs and walks into my bathroom turning on the water in the shower, puts my towels on the towel heater, and puts my pj's on the counter. "Your shower awaits." She laughs.

"Yay."

"Tomorrow at school you can wear whatever, also did you do your homework?" She skips over the first topic like it's not a big deal. I walk over to her, "Did you just say we can wear whatever?"

"Yes. Now did you do your homework?"

"Omg, I have to call Adalyn later. Yes I did, I finished for the week."

She smiles at me and walks out of my room. I know what I'm wearing tomorrow. I run into the bathroom and hop into the shower.

------

I straightened my hair and walked in my closest and start putting on my adidas joggers and my white shirt, which I hope I won't get anything on it. I put on my gold hoops and lip gloss, I looked in the mirror and for once I looked nice.

Walking in the dinning hall my sister smiled at me, "Someone looks good." She cheered.

"Someone looks happy." I say to her.