The Deep End

It is nice, floating along with Morgan pressed to me in the water, peaking over my head to navigate. I am tempted to swim in circles so she will stay where she is, legs wrapped around me.

"Slow your row, MS Adrian. Getting close." She leaned over, and extended her arms either side of my head and grabbed the edge. Her legs locked around me meant I do not have to tread, and we sat up to our chins in water, faces close. Our body's in a skin on skin intimate embrace, and knowing Morgan, that positioning is no accident.

"Adrian: So you are aware and you can control your response, I am going to kiss you now. Not the old, chaste, we are such good friends kind of kiss. The new kind we started in the foyer. After all these years, I am done with not kissing you how I want to. I love you. You are my heart. It was not only Jessica who learned in a new and horribly visceral way how much you mean to her. I learned some things about you and myself while you galavanted across Europe too. What I learned is that if we were alone in this pool this kiss would lead to me sliding and wiggling my torso slightly further down and taking advantage of what would be a certain physical response if you were not controlling yourself. Understood?"

"Uhmm." I said.

"Too bad." Morgan said as if I was protesting and she came in and opened her mouth to mine and it was tender and it was loving and it was sexy as hell. This exceeded the out and out lust in the hallway the other day, which is not an easy thing to do.

We are on the other end of the pool and invisible other than our heads, therefore all of Morgan's caveats do not apply. We are in public and we are alone. I let my body respond the way it wanted to her.

Not my scent: I kept that on lockdown.

I relaxed my biological control and allowed blood flow to the areas that her passionate kiss is stimulating. Morgan said she is done holding back, and her hungry mouth proved she is. Fine. I am too. Helen and Jessica have not only given me permission but actually been after me to do this for ages. They want me to seduce Morgan into being with us. I am done being patient. This kiss from her is my passionate permission to let her know I am done waiting for her.

Morgan made a sound against my mouth when she realized I am not being physically chaste. She pulled back the barest fraction so she could whisper. "Are we using that ancient 'free Nookie' card here and now? Because. Well. It would take nothing for you to be inside me. A slight adjustment... I think I even remember how."

"It will be frustratingly quick, but I want you. You know that. You feel that. I am pressed against you. Diana's rest time isn't THAT long but... I am done, Morgan. I want to make love with you."

"Yes. A very short first time. That does not mean I do not want you. As I said: I love you. Also, I think the kiss spoke for itself." Morgan said, running her lips along mine.

"I am communicating non-verbally in response to your kiss. From now on, you kiss me like that, I am responding this way. Helen and Jessica want me to egg you on. I am going to provoke you now. Kiss me like that, I am going to let you know where I want that to lead you and I next."

Morgan twisted around to look at the other end of the pool. "Diana cannot see us? This?"

I was slightly insulted except I know where that is coming from. "Morgan: who am I? Would you want to be with a man that would do anything to hurt a child? Since Diana was born, we quit having sex all through the house. We want her to know we love each other, and we will be frank about where babies come from. All that. But not until it's time. We sure as hell would never have sex where she could see it. We aren't early settlers in a one-room cabin."

Morgan twisted back to me, slightly chagrined. "Sorry. I know you would not. I worry too much about her perhaps."

"No such thing..." I scoffed