Love Till Blind

We were tossing Diana about again when the European Council members and the two Crew came out to find me.

Jacqueline watched the festivities smiling and did not seem angry I completely forgot about them. Having abbreviated sex in the deep end will do that.

She turned to the other four "Pool party ladies. Or go take a nap."

Soon five more people appeared in the pool splashing and taking turns tossing Diana or dunking each other. Some floated about, relaxing.

Morgan swam over to me and slipped one arm behind me to freely caress my backside (I am starting to think Morgan is into touching male rears. Good thing I trust her), watching the splashing. "I think we started something." She noted. "I was not teasing you over in the deep end with the all-too-brief coitus. Not about marrying you and not about the sex. I just... Well. I am done waiting. I want..."

"Morgan: I know you. I know you were not in any way teasing. However painfully briefly, we had sex, and you knew what that meant for both of us. Not only for me. We have slept together for years and never came close to that last and final movement. You slide down, and you knew before you did it what that meant. We are engaged in every way, my lovely and loving fiancée. That was not a one-pool-stand. That was us, starting a new life together. You worry too damn much." I paused. "You know what?"

"No? What, my betrothed?" Morgan asked curiously, after that intro.

Only Morgan would dredge up 'betrothed'. Well: Maybe Helen. "I am alive. The HPA did not catch me. I am talking to the European Council about all I saw and heard. We are going after the HPA. Maybe not once and for all, but whatever we can find. In the meantime, I am here. My family is here. You kissed me. Oh god did you ever. You said you wanted to marry me. Us. I am having a good day."

"All of those things are true. You skipped a few details."

"What goes on in the deep in of the pool stays in the deep end of the pool. We made love! I was inside you. Our first time. " I asserted. "I hope when I put the plaque down there no one notices it. Need to keep it vague. Maybe I will engrave on it 'First Time' or something."

"You, my husband-to-be, are a goof." She looked over, and I brushed her lips with mine. Encouraged, I pressed in, parted her lips to be met with a dancing tongue. I pulled her to me, and she put her arms around my neck for a full-on deeply passionate kiss. I do not care anymore who sees us because I love her and she loves me and for a few precious moments, we had been with each other. My reserved, controlled, intelligent, and now passionate Morgan wants to marry me. I kept everything clamped down this time, of course, on this end of the pool. I lied about what would happen physically if she kissed me like this, but I figured it is a good exception. It is not like I am not enjoying her mouth on mine, her entire bodies skin against mine.

"Daddy is kissing Mommy!" Diana shrieked happily.

"Interesting." I noted as I pulled back from her demanding, tender mouth.

"What?" Morgan asked, not moving away. Kissing me lightly. Probing my lips.

"Not 'Mommy Morgan'. Mommy." I dropped into a voice that, even with Vampire hearing, only she and I could hear.

"I have been promoted." Morgan said in the same low voice and with audible happiness. "I know that being a parent is not the same thing as, to be colorful, popping out a baby from your body. I knew that with Nakoma, but with Diana it has gone to a whole new place. That is real and I am her mother and she is my daughter. I told you about my dad. He raised me as a single parent. He was and is terrific. I cannot wait for you to meet him. We are very close. I want to be a parent and pass on what my dad did for me. I started that, to a lesser degree, with Nakoma. Not to the degree that it has been with Diana. I was there when your Mom and Lori delivered her, and I held her, and I lost my heart. First to you, although I used to be stubborn about that until you wore me down over the years, and then to her. Now Helen is going to get pregnant, and it's going to happen again. I feel it in my breast, near where you were exploring earlier. You are relentless, sir. I surrender. You win. Which means I win! I am clever that way. How I captured your flag. Is that too euphemistic for you?"