Dominance 🔞

Draco's P.O.V

Harry is obviously the submissive of the two boys. Anyone who saw the two interact together could see it.

Though in life Harry carried himself strongly. Bold, daring, brave. But when doors were closed, Draco could windle down that facade until all that left was Harry's inner slut.

After a particularly bad day, Draco finds himself on top of Harry, with his hands holding Harry's wrists to his bed. By far one of Draco's favorite positions. One leg between Harry's, one hand free to roam. And he had full capabilities to do nearly anything with his mouth.

He starts at the top. Kissing Harry's forehead and temple. His cheek down to his lips that open with a certain amount of desperation Draco will never get over.

He moves his lips down Harry's jawline, to a particularly soft spot on Harry's neck. Harry bucked his hips upward when Draco began to suck on it lightly, and almost screamed when Draco bit down. Harry took to grinding his hard-on onto Draco's leg. But he knew better.

Draco had delt with Harry's neediness before, tonight was not the first time Harry had gotten to excited and acted on it.

He kept the one hand on Harry's wrists, but used the other to push Harry's midsection into the bed.

It's a wordless conversation. That one motion gets the message through. 'You're out of line.' Harry can only whimper in responce. He knows that Draco is already on edge. And his bum still hurts a bit from the last punishment.

Draco continues on, releasing Harry's waist to lift up his shirt. He hesitantly releases Harry's wrists, but shoots him a warning look. Daring him to move.

"Don't move," he commanded "Don't speak or make a sound without my premission. Unless it's the safeword, of course."

Draco knew Harry wouldn't behave as he continued. Which is exactly what he wanted. Using both of his hands, he ripped Harry's shirt up and over his head. Of course Harry had to move for that bit, but Draco excused it. Since he technically had moved him after all.

Harry laid shirtless on his back, and Draco shifted to straddle him, pressing himself against Harry's stiff cock. He saw Harry do his best not to moan. Do his best to be a good boy.

That won't last long.

Draco to slow, long dips to press himself against Harry. He took his time grinding on Harry's cock. They were both still fully clothed. He could tell just the gentleness was making Harry quiver despite himself.

"Such a good little slut. I bet you're ready for so much more hmm?"

To Draco's dismay, Harry didn't take the bait. He laid his hands on Harry's sides, brushing his fingertips down the most sensitive spots. Brushing over and circling his nipples, letting his hands retreat down to Harry's abdomen, than back again. All of these motions would normally had Harry squirming and whimpering, but he didn't. He was determined to be good for Draco, and it made Draco's heart flutter.

The tease of his fingers and the friction Draco was forcing him to endure had caused slight shine of sweat to gather on Harry's very foucused looking face. So close to breaking, Draco knew.

He traced back up to Harry's hardened nipples, in one motioned, pinched them both and ground hard onto Harry.

A loud moan escaped Harry, his face went from focused, to shocked in an instant. He bucked his hips into Draco who let out a Deep grunt, having felt that all the way to his core. Harry looked up at him, Draco's face held no emotion. Harry knew he'd fucked up.

He looked Draco dead in the eye. Draco wanted nothing more than to grind on Harry until he came, then begged Draco to stop. But then he'd never learn.