Draco Malfoy and The Hearing of Wizengamot (3/3)

The Daily Prophet

April 1st, 2020

After monthes of waiting and testing, the Trial of Draco Lucius Malfoy finally took place. He was pulled from Azkaban, where he has resided since his capture in Muggle Territory Liverpool.
The accused had a grim look, the only attendees on his side was his mother, Narissa Malfoy. And Pansey Parkenson, who smiled boldly at Draco as soon as he arrived.
On the side of the deceased, Harry Potter, held a flurry of faces. Some from Hogwarts, some from his work that the aurors office. All of the Weasley clan, but suprisingly- Hamoine Ganger and Ronald Wealsey were nkt in attendance.
When it took a long while for Kingsley Shacklebolt, Headwizard of The Wizengamot, Ex-Headauror, holder of the Order of Merlin, first class, and previous memeber of The Order Of The Phoenix, to quiet the room.
Inside of his holding box, Draco only smiled at the side of the room full of greiving faces.
Shacklebolt began the proceeding by listing the charges.
"Draco Lucius Malfoy, you are being charged with murder of the second degree. Along with the use of a unforgivable curse." Shacklebolt began, "And the act unconsentual memory modifying. On two accounts."
A chilling silence played in the air of the court room. "How do you plead?" Shacklebolt asked.
Malfoy looked around the room, Parkinson's smile ever present. He looked towards the doors almost longingly.
"Guity," he said quietly. Pansey's smile fell, she too looked at the doors. "Draco!" She shreaked at him. But the bang of Kingley's gavel quieted her.
"Then we call for a vote." His voice boomed against the walls of Wizengamot. "All in favor of prosecuting Draco Lucius Malfoy, on all four accounts of magical misconducted, and to be charges with life in Azkaban."
E

very hand rose. Pansy began to sob, Narrissa stared distantly in shock.
Draco himself seemed solemn. Then screams from behind the doors. A loud crash was closer to the room. Just outside, another scream. Everyone who came from Potter's side stood, a few pulled thier wands. The doors burst open, everyone had thier wands out, pointing at him. The boy who lived, again.
His opening words, as the man who was supposedly dead were: "As the Muggles say, April Fools."

I forgot to post this yesterday whoops

Still on Haitus, but not for long hopefully.