Dance

Draco felt weightless. As if he could jump onto the air right now and never land, just float. Rarely did he ever feel such freedom. Not since he was a boy. 

But Harry. Oh what the chosen one could do to him.

They danced. Together in the privacy of their living room. Their living room. 

Draco wouldn't dare let old thoughts come to mind now. He foucused. Harry infront of him, wearing nothing but his glasses and sweats. Thier hands were laced now, they moved as one, together they dodged the living room table and as the music got faster they moved closer.

Flight, Draco thought, this is what it felt like to take flight. The raw power the two shared was damning. Draco pulled Harry close and kissed his forehead, then pushed him back into a spin.

To float, is to hover above the ground, above all troubles and above all pain. As they danced, they floated. Above the pain of the past and worry of the future. Thier legs and hips worked on auto pilot, their hands and arms only existed to embrace eachother.

Back and fourth, pull and push, closer and farther. Love. Float. 

Harry never faltered a step, years of war had given him the grace of a fighter, warrior. Now, in his home, a dancer. 

He had never felt so secure to the ground. His feet planted down, came up on his command, and back down. In a world that controlled him, he now felt the control. 

He didnt have to think, just step, step, step, spin. He let Draco spin him, he gave up that control only to return the favor. His feet planted solidly, he spun Draco, his nightrobes billowed around him, beautiful shades of flowy green. 

To be grounded, is to jave your full mind amd body centered, ready, and completely controlled. 

He was grounded. Draco was floating above the ground, and they were together, on the same level. Truely in love.