Draco Malfoy and The Murder of Harry Potter (1/4)

The Daily Prophet

July 31st, 2019

Yesterday evening a gruesome story revealed itself to the wizarding world. Harry Potter, our boy who lived, was killed. His flying car was found outside of the Greenwich Wizarding territories, Ronald Weasley and Hermonie Granger were found in the trunk, and Harry Potter was announced dead at the arrival of the Auror Markery Honbuttle.

New information has come to light: A search has been posted for none other than Harry's own husband, Draco Malfoy.

The two attended Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry, together. Despite the disruption of the war, he made high marks in all seven years he attended. The Malfoy family has notorious ties to the dark wizard Voldemort, on many sides Draco Malfoy

He moved on to take high places in the ministry.

If you had kept up on the criminal archives over the past two wars, you would know the Malfoy name. It is tied to evil, betrayal, and violence.

The past few years he kept his nose incredibly clean. Which makes everyone wonder, if Draco Malfoy did this, what finally made him snap?

The argument reportedly intensified. At which point Draco pulled his wand was unsure amongst the three. The Avada Kedavra curse was cast, and Draco simply disappeared.
Granger had her wits about her enough to leap into the front seat, taking control of the vehicle and landing it safely into a nearby field.
The three all gave testimony supported by, upon request from the council, Veritaserum.
The whereabouts of Draco Malfoy are still unknown, and information about the incident is being investigated within the ministry's top Aurors.
Please be advised, Draco Malfoy could be anywhere. He is dangerous, and at no point in time should you engage with him.
If you have information about Malfoy's whereabouts, please contact the lead investigator in the case. His contact information follows.

Michal Dupree
736 Hensley Place, London, UK

If you feel you in danger, please take any means necessary to get you the ministry headquarters immediately.