1✏Dear Potter,

Part one of the Letters Mini-Series

Dear Potter,

This is Draco Malfoy. I know its been years. But I heard you just came out of the closet as gay. How did Weaslette take the news? This is not, as you may expect, a hate letter. But an apology.

I remember when you rejected my hand. The great Harry Potter, not accepting the friendship of a Malfoy. I didn't want to admit it. I was more hurt than angry.

I remember when we all got caught out of bed. You had a dragon. I know you had a Dragon. I saw it. But where in the bloody fuck did you put that Dragon at?

I remember when you called me out for being scared in the woods. I was scared. Through the rest of the year I only got more angry with you.

It wasn't your fault either. It was mine, and my vanity. At the time I was trying to deny certain feelings that I had been developing. IN the midst of that I saw you at the bookstore. so perfect. I bet you never once had to cast a skin charm did you? Git.

Sorry. I'm getting angry again.

I remember when you came into the book store, My father told me my anger needed to be reigned in. I'd been shaming the family name since I was born. So when I saw you walk in, had every intention of being civil. I even rehearsed. "Hey Potter, excited for classes? Hey Potter, stay out of trouble this year!" But there you were, the Weasley clan at you side as you escaped a mass of reporters. You were so happy. With Weaslette on your arm. Why do you get to be happy and not me? You get all this fame, respect? Having never done anything for a day in your life to deserve it.

I know differently now. I now know that its just because of the Weasley's, and not a bit to do with the journalists. When Weaslette stood up for you, I only got more angry. And jealous. My father was incredibly angry with me for that. But I suppose that's a story for a different time.

I guess I should get to the point of my rambling. Potter you infuriate me. And I love it. And I love you. I have since we were eleven. But now I have the courage to admit it.

Now, my love is real.

Please write back your regaurds on the situation as soon as it becomes convenient.

Yours truely,
Draco Malfoy.

/*\

Hoes gonna be mad when they find out I have 9 finished / near finished chapters 💇🏻
And none of them are completions of other shorts 😪