Was

His voice had no emotion. It was cold, and it reflected just how Harry felt, apathetic. Almost disbelieving. "How could you?"

Astoria was ontop of Draco in the bed looking horrified at Harry. She was so shocked to see him, she didn't even try to cover her exposed chest. The indecency made the situation so surreal in Harry's mind. Though, it only took her a moment to get a grip and apparate out of the bedroom. "Three years..." Harry said, distantly but he couldn't hear himself.

Harry was apathetic.

Draco started to stand, "I'm so-"

"If you finish that with 'sorry' they will never find your body," though the sentence had angry tones, Harry stood ridged and his voice held strong. It betrayed no signs of emotion. An ability he'd learned from Draco.

"What?" Draco was thrown off by Harry's comment, that much was easy to say. But Harry had never felt so hurt. So betrayed. The more he thought about it the more the apathy began to trickle into a fire. Anger.

Anger so potent it took over his mind, forced his fists to clench, and held his voice captive. Nobody as a will so perseverant that it can force away the anger brought by a lover. A lesson Harry was soon to learn.

Harry was angry.

Draco scrambled out of bed, naked. Harry almost screamed when he saw it. When he knew undoubtedly and came to Harry's side, the instant regret was etched into his face.

"Harry?" He cooed, though it sounded desperate. He reached for Harry's hand, but it was yanked away quickly.

"Stay away from me!" He bellowed but stepped closer to Draco. "I defended your honor, I told the most of the Wizarding world to fuck off. Because I was so sure that you were a good person." His face was red, hands shaking, and his heart racing. Draco's skin had turned the sickly color of snow.

Draco was scared.

"But once a slutty Slytherin, always one eh Malfoy?" Harry hadn't called him Malfoy for years. Draco seemed afraid and looked off to Harry's right.

The hand Harry had snatched away loomed in the air, ready to strike down. But Harry didn't hit Draco. He lowered his hand and grabbed his wand. But he had no desire to hurt Draco.

Harry was sad.

With the flourish of his wrist, he found himself a room in the Leaky Cauldron.

Harry is done.