The Sun in Her Eyes

N O T E

1. This story contains of minimal explicit violence, including words or language that are considered profane, vulgar, or offensive by some readers.

2. Change your background to black for a good reading experience.

3. Credit to the rightful owners for pictures, information and media used.

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2022 by Dino Madrid

***

LIVE ANOTHER DAY SERIES:
(*It can be read in no particular order)

1. Take Me to My Funeral
2. Strange Voices of the Dead
3. The Sun in Her Eyes

*****

B L U R B

"You radiate comfort in my eyes."

Looking up to beautiful chandeliers might be Harika Levantine's happiness. She sketches some designs of it and probably radiating some sparkle in her eyes. The world is beautiful, her world is beautiful until one night, at the Congressman's Retirement Party, everything has changed in her perspective.

There's an accident, someone's planned an accident. Someone put her in a spotlight she didn't even subscribed to. An accident that turned her world into a whole darkness. A huge chandelier fell to her during her speech, in the right place at the right time. It happened so fast and perfectly.

Nang magising siya, naapektuhan ang kanyang paningin. Kasabay ng aksidenteng iyon ay ang pagkamatay ng Congressman, ang kanyang pinakamamahal na abuelo. The doctor diagnosed her a mild case of Photic Retinopathy and it was what she got from the accident with some mild wounds. Due to trauma, stress and grievances, she temporarily lost her sight.

She recalled people before she passed out. Genesis Montecillo, Joaquin Ishida, her cousin Venus and her Aunt Lymareva... and the mysterious man masked in wolf who saved her life.

Who will pay for the damages? Who framed her? Who put the sun in her eyes?