✰ 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15 ✰

Chelsea's pov

-

"You nervous?" Harley asked as we walked through the gate.

"Yes, so much. I can't wait to see and hug the boys again." I answered with a smile.

"You mean see and hug Corbyn." She corrected me with a playful smirk. I rolled my eyes and shoved her to the side a little as she laughed.

After some time we made it in the plane and took our seats. I sat next to the window and looked outside, watching employees walking around and stuff. I turned to Harley to see she was watching them too.

"Hello passengers of todays flight with 201 to LA. We will get up in a few minutes from now. Please fasten your seatbells and don't get up from your seat until I, your co-captain, or our flight attendants gives you permission. Thank you." We heard our captain speak.

I took a deep breath and smiled.

Just a few minutes.

And he was right.

In five minutes the plane got up and before we even knew it, we were up. I was so relieved when they told us we were safe in the air. But then I remembered our flight was gonna take eleven hours....

I put my Airpods in and got some rest.

[༆︎~✰︎~༆︎]

I woke up since I wasn't really tired anymore. I slept for like eight hours, so yeah. I looked at Harley to see she was sleeping.

She will probably hate me for this.

I turned more to her and started poking her.

"Harley? Harls? I'm bored."

"Stop it, I'm trying to sleep." She mumbled annoyed and sleepy.

"Please Harls?" I pouted, even though she had her eyes closed, meaning that she couldn't see me doing it.

"No, just listen to some music of the boys or something." She let out tiredly. I sighed. I went to Youtube and searched for some videos.

(A/N I don't know if that's possible in a plane but, oh, well.
Edit: it isn't possible, but I'm too lazy to re-write it...)

I noticed a music video called 'Help Me Help You' by Logan Paul and Why Don't We. I had never seen it before so I clicked on it.

"Hey, that's me!" I heard behind me and jumped up in shock when a head came hovering above my seat. I looked up at him and then back at my screen.

Logan Paul.

Of course.

I laughed and looked at him again.

"Did you also watch 'The Fall Of Jake Paul'?"

"Let me guess. Also a song of yours?" He nodded.