Chapter 21

Chelsea's POV

"Omg Corbyn!" I yelled and looked at the little blue bear in my arms. I found it under Corbyns covers as I was searching for my earplugs. I was here with Corbyn yesterday night when Harley and Jonah had our room and I guess I lost them here. I know Harley and Jonah were just talking, but I wanted to give them some space.

I heard running and looked at the door as it opened. A exhausted Corbyn stood by the door. He looked at me and his eyes became big.

"Is this yours?" I asked and tried to hold down a giggle.

"Maybe....." He answered and looked down. I smiled and hugged the bear. "Hey carefull I have that bear since I was a baby!" He yelled and ran to me to grab the bear. He hugged the bear and gave it little kisses.

"Corbyn?" I asked and he looked up ashamed. "Can I hold it again?"

"Okey, but don't squeeze it to much." He replied and carefully laid the bear in my arms. I laughed and nodded.

"So? What is it called?"

"It's a 'he' for your information." He said and I chuckled.

"Okey, what's HE called?"

"Blauwtje." I looked up confused. Did I hear that right? Was that Dutch?

"Blauwtje? But that's Dutch." I replied and he nodded. "How did you know Dutch on that age?"

"I have Dutch family members. I'm 90% Dutch....." My eyes widen and I dropped the bear.

"You're freaking Dutch?!" He fast picked the bear up and hugged it. "Why did you never tell me?!"

"Because I can't say any Dutch words. And I promised the boys I would do it as we were all together to see your face." He said and walked to the door. "She knows!" He yelled and screaming came from downstairs. In less than a minute, all the boys were in the room and Jonah had dragged Harley with him.

"Corbyn! I thought we would do this together?!" Jonah yelled confused.

"What's going on?" Harley asked and looked confused at Jonah and then at Corbyn.

"Chelsea knows! She finally knows! Ugh Corbyn, that was about damn time!" Jack yelled and jumped up and down. "And? Chelsea? What about you?" He asked me excited. I looked at the others confused and they looked excited too.

"What do you mean?"

"Well...? Do you like Cor-"

"Blauwtje! He meant Blauwtje!" Corbyn yelled and covered Jack's mouth with his hand.

"Wait....you were talking about your teddy bear?" Dani asked and I nodded. Everyone groaned and sat down at the beds.

"What did you think we were talking about?" I asked them confused and they looked at each other.

"Uhm....so Blauwtje huh? What do you think of Corbyn having a teddy bear?" Zach asked and Corbyn rolled his eyes at him.

"I think it's cute." I said and grabbed the bear from his bed as Corbyn threw it there to run to Jack. Don't know what that was all about. "But so you're Dutch?"