Chapter 25

Corbyn's POV

We watched Jack doing some stuff on his phone. It confused us all but we waited for him to tell us his plan.

"So....?" Zach asked.

"Just wait- Yes I got it!" Jack yelled and jumped up.

"You got what?" Jonah asked.

"I got Chelsea's location." He answered and showed his phone to us with Chelsea's location.

"How?" We all asked him.

"I have my ways." He replied and winked. "Okey so she's.....wait what? This is like 2/3 hours away from here." I looked at his phone and saw where she was. She was at a forest. Not a big one but it was still a forest. Did she really board there? How?

"Okey let'a go get the van." I replied and grabbed the keys.

"But what about our family's?" Harley asked all of us.

"New plan. Me, Jonah and Harley stay back here. And you three go." Daniel said and pointed to us.

"And what about Christina?" I asked.

"We'll handle that." Jonah aswered and we all nodded. "Now go get your girlfriend." I nodded and we got to the van. I started driving and Jack did the navigations. Zach stayed in the back so he could look out for her. This location was from almost a hour ago, so it doesn't mean that she's still gonna be there.

-

We were finally by the forest. The sky was now already getting darker. The thought that Chelsea could be in that dark forest did me no good. We looked around but no one. We stepped out of the car, locked it and used the flashlights on our phone. Nothing.

"Do we have to get in?" Me and Jack looked at Zach. He was shaking a little and we sighed.

"Honest answer? We don't know. Let's first contact the others that we're here and ask them if they have any new information." I said and they nodded. I grabbed my phone and started a call with Jonah.

Call: Harry Potter lover💥

Harry Potter lover💥 - "Hey did you find Chelsea?"

Me - "No we just wanted to ask you if you have any new information?"

Harry Potter lover💥 - "No sorry bro. Everybody has left by now. Even Christina."

Me - "Owh okey.....We're at the forest now btw, but we don't know  if we should get in. It's pretty dark and her location was from over 3 hours ago. She can be already gone."

Harry Potter lover💥 - "Call her. If she picks up then you have her location again. If she doesn't, try to call her all. She'll get annoyed and answer one."

Me - "But what if she only get annoyed and turns off her phone?"

Harry Potter lover💥 - "Then you continue on your chat."

Me - "Fine, thanks Jonah. Hope to see you again today."

End call

"Who's gonna call her first?" I asked the two.

"I'll call. She already talked to you." Zach answered and I nodded. He started the call with her but she didn't pick up. Then Jack called her, but also nothing. We started to call all three but nothing happened. We texted her a couple of times but she didn't react.