Chapter 22

Jack's POV

I sat back on my surfboard and felt the water holding me up. I watched Jonah and Harley. They were cute together. Hope they get together tonight. I looked to the beach and saw Chelsea alone. My look got instant to Corbyn, still surfing with Daniel as Zach came to me.

"Hey what's wrong bro?" He asked and was now beside me on his board.

"Chelsea is alone at the beach."

"Weird."

"Hey Jonah!" He looked up and we pointed to Chelsea. He looked at her and made a gesture, telling us she can't surf. We nodded and looked at each other.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked me and Zach nodded.

"Corbyn!" We both yelled a couple of times and Daniel and him stopped to come to us.

"What's up? Why did you need me?" He asked and looked around. "Wait, where is Chelsea?" Me and Zach simply pointed at her and he followed our fingers.

"Is she still at the beach?" Daniel asked confused. "Why?"

"She can't surf, just like Harley. But Jonah is teaching Harley." Zach answered and pointed at them as they were laughing and having fun. I think Harley only managed to stay on her board for one time.

Corbyn nodded and got forward with his board.

"Where are you going?" I asked and we all looked at him.

"I think you already know the answer." He said and smiled before getting to the beach to Chelsea.

Me, Zach and Daniel smiled at each other. I'm glad it's finally gonna happen tonight.

Corbyn's POV

I walked out of the water with my surfboard and got to Chelsea. I sat down next to her on her towel and she looked at me.

"Hey."

"Hey, what's up?"

"You wanna go surfing?"

"I don't know how." She replied shrugging.

"I can teach you if you want?" I asked as I was removing my dripping hair out of my face. She blushed a little but nodded. I smiled and got up. I held my hand out for her and she grabbed it, making me pull her up. She got out of her clothes, leaving her only in her bikini. I tried not to stare too much and grabbed my board from the sand. We walked over to the water and I laid my board on the water. I stood next to it and helped Chelsea sit on it. I teached her the basic and then later helped her stand on it while holding her hands. She kept falling and falling but laughed every time. It wasn't bothering her at all. And it made me smile that she could laugh at herself. After trying and trying and trying, she stood on it and held her balance. She was smiling a lot and I chuckled at her.

"Do you wanna try it on the waves?" I asked her and she looked with widen eyes at me. "You know what? Maybe next time. Let's keep it by this." She smiled in relieve and I looked at the boys. They were smiling at us with thumbs up. I rolled my eyes playfully and waved. I turned to Chelsea again and she was struggling with holding her balance. She squealed and fell over, into the water. I laughed and swum to her. She was laughing to and looked at me.