Tuesday - Day 2 Page 10

The bus stopped in front of the school and the driver opened the door and all the children walked out of the bus one by one, Jessie stayed in the back waiting for all of them to leave. Jessie went straight to his classroom after entering the school, he sat in the back of the classroom again he was the only one in the classroom until Rachel arrived and sat next to him.

Jessie turned to Rachel and said "Hey, look I'm very sorry about yesterday...I didn't know those girls used to be your frie-" "No" said Rachel, preventing Jessie from finishing his sentence "I'm sorry...I should've just told you" said Rachel.

The bell rang and the classroom filled with more students, Mr. Jensen walked into the classroom and said "Good morning class!", all of the students replied " Good morning Mr. Jensen!" Mr. Jensen took the roll call folder out of the desk drawer and started taking the roll, the children raised their hand when they heard their name, after calling the roll Mr. Jensen puts the roll call folder down on the desk and took a marker out of his bag and said "Okay guys today we'll be working on vectors" all of the students started groaning, some of them even dropped their heads on their desks "Oh come guys vectors isn't that bad each and every one of you in this class can do it, I know you can!" Said Mr. Jensen.

Mr. Jensen spent the beginning of the period explaining vectors and writing examples on the board for the students to take down, after this he erased the examples and wrote vector questions on the board to solve "And if any of you don't understand something, you can ask me I will explain it to you" said Mr. Jensen after hearing this all the students in the class raised their hand "Okay I'll explain it one more time" said Mr. Jensen.