Tuesday - Day 2 Page 12

"So where are the pills now?" asked Jessie "I Put them right back where I found them, In my mom's medicine cabinet" Rachel replied, "You took them from your mom's medicine cabinet!?, did she ever realize that It was missing?" asked Jessie "No, slipped them into my bag while she was in the living room" Rachel answered "But why did you take your mom's pills?" asked Jessie "I wanted to overdose myself...I just...I couldn't take it anymore...I wanted to die" said Rachel as she burst into Rachel tears, Jessie pulled his chair closer to Rachel and comforted her "It's gonna be okay" said Jessie.

All of the children returned to the classroom when the bell rang and Ms. Grace walked into the classroom and said "Good evening children!" as she rests her bag on the table, she opened her bag and took out a folder with the descriptive writing exercise she gave the students yesterday, she went around the class giving each student their paper, she went to the back of the class class and gave Jessie and Rachel their papers and said "Good Jessie and keep keep the good work Hallen" "I will Ms. Grace" Rachel replied, Jessie looked at Rachel with a confused look on his face and said "Hallen?", Rachel turned to Jessie and said, "Yeah, that's my last name".

" Alright class today we will be working on literary devices" said Ms. Grace, she turned to the board and wrote the word simile "A simile is when you compare two different things using the words as or like" "So a sentence like, the polar bear is white like snow" said a student in the front row, "Yes that's a good example!" said Ms. Grace, she turned to the board again and wrote the example the student gave her after that she wrote the definition of what a simile is above the example, she then turned towards the class and said "There is another literary device called a metaphor, a metaphor is when you compare two different things without using as or like", she turned to the board and wrote the definition of what a metaphor is along with an example " Okay class write down everything from the board".