Friday - Day 5 Page 25

At the end of the class period, Ms. Grace corrected the short stories and gave them back to the students, Ms. Grace went to the back of the class to distribute the last three short stories, the first short story she distributed was Jessie's short story "This was a wonderful short story, I'm glad everything worked out for the girl in the end" said Ms. Grace "Thank you Ms. Grace" said Jessie, she then went over to Haley and gave her the short story "This is a fantastic story, Haley you did a great job and you made a big improvement" said Ms. Grace "Thank you miss" Haley replied, Jessie looked at Haley and gave her a thumbs-up, Haley smiled and said: "Well, I gotta start somewhere".

After school, Jessie was on his way to a mini-mart with Ellen, while on the way to the mini-mart Jessie recognized the nature park that he went to with Rachel, Jessie pointed to it and said " I went to this park with Rachel", "That place is beautiful!" said Ellen "But when did you go to that park with Rachel?" "Oh yeah!, I went to that park with Rachel Wednesday...sorry I never told you," said Jessie nervously "It's okay, just be careful when you're out here " Ellen replied as she turned the corner and parked next to the mini-mart which was right next to the nature park.

Jessie stayed in the car while Ellen was in the mini-mart, Jessie sat in the car staring at the nature park looking at kids playing with a ball, he then turned to look at the other side of the nature park to see a girl sitting on a bench reading, after that he turned to look at the place where he was with Rachel the first time he came to the nature park and was surprised when he saw Rachel sitting on the bench with her arms crossed as if she was feeling cold "Rachel?!" shouted Jessie.