Thursday - Day 4 Page 19

Jessie was sitting in his seat at the back of the class staring out of the window, "Why isn't she here yet?" whispered Jessie "Class is about to start" "Hey Justin!" said Haley with an evil smirk "That's not my name" Jessie replied in a serious tone, "Whatever" said Haley as she rolled her eyes "Where's your junkie girlfriend?", "Stop calling her that she's not a junkie!" said Jessie "What are you gonna do about it?" asked Haley "Why are you doing this to her?" asked Jessie, "Aren't you supposed to be her friend?" "Her friend pfft Rachel is a loser and I don't hang out with losers" Haley retorted "What about the two girls that follow you around? are they losers?" asked Jessie "Jane and Stephanie are wayyy better than Rachel" Haley replied "Whatever you say, Holly," said Jessie "What!, that's not my name!" said Haley "I know that" said Jessie with a smirk.

The bell rang and Haley left and went back to her desk "Saved by the bell, she finally left me alone" Jessie thought "It doesn't look like Rachel is coming today, she would've been here already", "Hey Jake" said Haley as she placed her backpack next to Rachel's seat "What is she doing?" Jessie asked himself "Is she going to sit next to me?" Haley sat in Rachel's seat, Jane and Stephanie sat in the two seats beside her "Oh gosh now she's gonna be in my ear all day!" Jessie thought, "So Jeff It looks like your junkie girlfriend isn't gonna make it toda-" "Morning class!" said Mr. Jensen as he walked over to the desk in the classroom "Thank you for shutting her up Mr. Jensen," Jessie thought "Morning Mr. Jensen!" the students answered.

Mr. Jensen took the roll call folder out of the drawer and started calling the names of the students, each student raised their hand when they heard their name "Haley? where is Haley?" asked Mr. Jensen, Haley raised her hand and said "Present", Mr. Jensen noticed that Haley was sitting in the back next to Jessie "Hey isn't that Rachel's seat?" asked Mr. Jensen "Yeah but she's not here today" Haley replied "Why is she sick or something?" asked Mr. Jensen "I don't know sir, ask Jessie he's her friend" said Haley, Mr. Jensen turned to Jessie and asked: "Do you know the reason for Rachel's absence?" all of the students turned their heads to look at Jessie, "Oh gosh everyone's looking at me" Jessie thought "Uh...no sir I don't know the reason for her absence" Jessie replied looking down at Mr. Jensen's collar, all of the students turned their heads to look at Mr. Jensen "Okay so Rachel isn't here" said Mr. Jensen as he wrote absent next to her name.