Wednesday - Day 3 Page 16

"Now for the second simultaneous equation," said Mr. Jensen "This one will be solved using the elimination method, so how do we do it?", Mr. Jensen started looking at the back of the class, both Jessie and Rachel tried to hide by sinking into their seats "Please someone put up your hand" Jessie thought to himself "Jessie!" said Mr. Jensen "How do we solve this equation using the elimination method?", "Umm, well first you have to subtract the first two numbers since the signs are the same," said Jessie "Very good!" said Mr. Jensen "What do we do next?", Jessie further explained how to solve the equation.

At the end of class, the students were dismissed both Jessie and Rachel stayed in their seats while all of the other students left the class, Mr. Jensen put his marker in his bag and lifted his head looking at Jessie with a smile and said: " Good work today Jessie!" "Thank you sir!" said Jessie as he smiled back at Mr. Jensen.

Mr. Jensen then turned to Rachel and said "Hey Rachel!", " Yes, Mr. Jensen," said Rachel "Did you understand the simultaneous equations?" asked Mr. Jensen "Yes I did" Rachel answered "Are you sure?" implored Mr. Jensen "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I understand everything" said Rachel "That's good" said Mr. Jensen with a smile, Mr. Jensen took up his bag and said "See you guys tomorrow!" "Okay, Mr. Jensen!" said Jessie and Rachel as they waved at Mr. Jensen.