Monday - Day 1 Page 5

Rachel got out of her seat and opened her one handle bag and took out a small orange bottle of pills and walked up to the entrance but before she could leave the same group of students that was laughing at her and calling her a junkie showed up at the entrance, blocking her one of the girls in the group said "Hey guys look, It's Rachel the junkie" the girl looked at the bottle of pills in Rachel's hand and snatched it out of her hand and started dangling it in front of Rachel's face, Rachel tried to grab it but failed.

The girl opened the bottle of pills and took out a pill and threw it in Rachel's face, tears started to flow down Rachel's face "Awwww, look guys Rachel is crying, why are you crying, Rachel? you miss your bottle of pills junkie!" after saying this the girl pushed her against the door frame and then punched Rachel in her face, Rachel broke down sobbing and started bleeding through one of her nostrils.

Jessie got out of his seat in anger after seeing this and rushed to the class entrance and stood in front of Rachel to prevent the girl from hitting her, the other two girls started laughing after seeing this, the girl that punched Rachel looked at Jessie and said "Awwww new kid's got a crush on the junkie" the girl closed the bottle of pills and threw it at Jessie, he caught the bottle of pills the girl looked at Jessie with an evil smile on her face and said "Have fun feeding Rachel pills, She's got a huge appetite for them" after saying this the girl left the class and walked down the hallway laughing along with the two girls.

Jessie turned towards Rachel before he could say anything Rachel grabbed the bottle of pills out of Jessie's hand then she tried to run out of the classroom but Jessie got a grip on her right hand and asked: "Why are you taking pills?" "None of your business" Rachel replied with her soft angelic voice "But I wanna know," said Jessie "Just... don't tell the principal about what happened okay?" said Rachel "Why?" asked Jessie, Rachel pulled her hand away from Jessie and said "It will only make things worse!" then she ran away, "Should I tell the principal?, she said it will only make things worse, I don't want to make things worse for her and I could just... feel how much she's hurting" Jessie thought to himself "I'm not going to tell the principal I want to find out what's going on from her".