Saturday - Day 6 Page 31

Five hours after Jessie was woken by Rachel "What is it?" asked Jessie "Wake up sleepyhead" Rachel answered with a smile "wait what time is it?" asked Jessie "It's nine o'clock in the morning" Rachel replied, Jessie got off the sofa to see Ellen putting breakfast on the table "Good morning Jessie" said Ellen with a smile "Good morning mom" Jessie replied returning a smile, Rachel walked over to the table and sat on a chair to eat her breakfast, Jessie sat next to Rachel "Ah ah ah" said Ellen "You know what you have to do" "Oh come on mom" Jessie answered "I can brush my teeth after" "Jessie, go and brush your teeth" said Ellen with a smile "Otherwise, no breakfast" "Okay fine" said Jessie, Rachel giggled after hearing this "What are you laughing at?" asked Jessie looking like an angry baby "It's how you're acting, like a baby" Rachel replied as she giggled, Jessie's facial expression changed to a smile as he sat there staring at Rachel "She's laughing, she probably hasn't done that in a while" Jessie thought "I'm glad she's happy".

Jessie came to the table and sat down next to Rachel to eat his breakfast after brushing his teeth " After breakfast we're going over to your house Rachel", "I hope my father isn't there, I don't want him to see me" said Rachel "I know I don't want him to see you either" said Ellen "What's your mother's phone number?".

Ellen dialed the number Rachel gave her and Rachel's mother answered, "Hello" said Rachel's mother "Hello, this is Ellen Beckham speaking" said Ellen "Rachel is with my son and I", "I know, she told me last night" said Rachel's mother "How is she?" "She's fine" Ellen replied "I just called you to let you know I am coming over with her very soon" "Okay bring her over" said Rachel's mother, "Just one question" said Ellen "What?" asked Rachel's mother "Is Rachel's father there?" asked Ellen "No he's not here right now" Rachel's mother answered "Good" said Ellen.