Two years later - After the divorce Page 37

Rachel was sitting on a bench in a college campus with her white pullover hoodie and a white beanie on her head, Jessie walked up to Rachel and said "Hey" with a smile on his face "Hey" Rachel answered returning a smile, Jessie sat next to Rachel on the bench and said "So we're in college now" "Yep, time flies like petals of a dandelion, that's why we have to do things the right way while we can" said Rachel, Jessie nodded his and said "That's true" Rachel pulled her phone out of her pocket "What are you doing?" asked Jessie "I'm gonna call mom" Rachel replied "Oh" said Jessie "Hey Jessie, hey Rachel!" said Haley with a bright smile on her face "Huh?" said Jessie, he raised his head to see Haley, Jane and Stephanie walking up to him and Rachel "Hey guys" said Rachel with a smile "What's up?" asked Jessie "I'm good, I gotta say its really nice here" said Haley with a smile "Yeah, I'm lost for words to describe how much I like this place" said Jessie.

Rachel's mother answered the video call "Hey Rachel how are things with you guys in Seattle?" asked Rachel's mother "It's going well mom, Seattle is beautiful" Rachel answered "Is Mrs. Beckham there?", " Yes she's right here" Rachel's mother replied as she gave Ellen the phone "Hey Rachel, long time how is Jessie, do you have to remind him to brush his teeth before eating breakfast" asked Ellen "Yeah sometimes" Rachel replied "Ew" said Haley "Nasty" said Jane "That's disgusting" said Stephanie "Oh come on! she doesn't have to remind me all the time!" said Jessie with the expression of an angry baby, Rachel, Haley, Jane, and Stephanie all laughed at Jessie's reaction even Ellen and Rachel's mother were laughing at Jessie's reaction over the video call on the phone.