More Books?!?!

So, sadly Stormspot's Grief is coming to an end *cries*. I know there's at least 5 more chapters. There maybe more, I'm still deciding. :)

But don't worry! I have books planned that take place before, during, and after it.

So I'm gonna let you guys vote on which one you want me to write first(after Stormspot).

So here are their titles and summaries. Let me know which you want to read first.

Warriors: Fallowstar's Decision. (Takes place before)
Fallowdrift is a young warrior of ThunderClan. After a tragic battle, he is suddenly chosen to lead his clan. But StarClan won't accept him as leader until he decides where his loyalty lies.

Warriors: Whitepool's Regret. (Takes place befor)
Whitepool has just become his clan's medicine cat. But after a wrong decision and a secret he must keep, the path he's chosen becomes his biggest regret.

Warriors: Cloudwing's Choice. (Takes place during)
Cloudwing's life was perfect: a kind mother, a loving mate, and three healthy kits. But when a secret gets out revealing something her mother had hidden from her, will Cloudwing chose to forgive her mother or forever resent her?

Warriors: Wolfstar's Storm. (Takes place before)
A storm is coming.

Wolfpaw was a good apprentice; he trained hard, made sure his clan was fed, and got along well with every cat.

But after meeting a starnge cat in a dream, Wolfpaw's good behavior takes a turn. Soon his mind is corrupted by the cats who claim to be his friends.

See how a once friendly apprentice turns into the clans' most ruthless leader.

And finally, you can't vote for this one. Because of how it ends I need it to be last but I still wanted to show it.

Warriors: Badgernose's Rebellion. (Takes place after)
Badgernose felt too inexperienced as his clan's medicine cat with his mentor in a different clan. But after a prophecy telling of blood and destruction, Badgernose steps up and decide he's ready to stop following his leader.

So these are your options but if there's another character not mentioned above that you would like to see a super edition, Novella, or short story on then let me know.