Ch.31

(Cats above are Stormspot and Cloudwing. Drawn by me! Yay!)

The sun rose slowly over the tress, casting a warm, orange glow over the forest. Soft, white clouds rolled across the bright, blue sky, giving shade to animals amd plants. The lake's water reflected the bright light, the wind send a ripple of light across the soft waves. Little silver bodies of fish glided under the water, in groups or own their own.

The birds fluttered in the trees, searching for food or tending to their young. Small rodents scurried across the forest floor, searching for food, running back to their homes. The faint sounds of the wind could be heard as it rustled the leaves and flowers, causing them to dance in its breeze. The sounds of the forest rang out, carried on the wind to the differet territories and campspf the clans.

All was peaceful.

A moon had passed since Bailey and her kits had joined the clan. The former loner had adjusted well to the clan life. The clans had been at peace for some time now, no cat questioning the sudden peace. News of Stormspot's return had broken out. No cat had objected to his return which had relived the gray spotted warrior. Stormspot was glad to be reunited with Mumblestep and Cedarflame who had adjusted well to their new lives in ThunderClan. From they had heard from the medicine cat meetings, Badgernose was doing well as ShadowClan's medicine, though every cat could tell that Pinestripe was still worried for him.

All of ThunderClan was awake and tending to their duties. Oakflame had set out patrols for the morning. Fallowstar was visiting Shadedsky and their kits. Dapplespot and the elders were outisde their den, sitting or lying outside enjoying the sun's warmth. Whitepool and Pinestripe were lounging outside their den. Fireclaw and his soms were by the fresh kill pile, sharing tongues. Fireclaw's daughter, Willowhaze was lying not far from her father amd brothers, curled up amd sharing tongues with Poppycloud.

Stormspot layed outside the warriors' den, Cloudwing curled up beside him. They watched as their kits taught battle moves and hunting techniques to Bailey's kits, who were now five moons old. Bailey sat outside the nursery watching them, a look of pride and love in her bright green eyes.

The clan was prospering.

Stormspot let out a small sigh as her laid his head on Cloudwing's back and wrapped his tail around them. He had everything. His family had been avenged, his kits were warriors, and Bailey and their kits were in ThunderClan and soon Bramblekit, Stonekit, Violetkit, and Owlkit would become apprentices. He had Cloudwing. He was apart of ThunderClan again.

He never lost hope that his family was watching over him. Fernshade was watching him and her family. Stonehaze and Rainflight were watching over their son. He still missed them. But his grief had vanished. He had no reason to grieve anymore.
He would see them again. One day.

Stormspot sighed and closed his eyes, gently licking Cloudwing's ear.

Life was finally as it should be.

Perfect.

A/N: Alright! That is the official end to Stormspot's Grief and I'm serious this time. There's no joke this time.

Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting, voting, and enjoying my very first book. I can't believe how well it did! It's all thanks to you guys!!

Remember you can still vote on my next book but as for right now it looks like Wolfstar's Storm will be my next one.
So still vote unless y'all are fine with that being the next one. Let me know!

See ya in the next book! Bye!