Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Jelene's POV

"And now let us hear a song number from the only daughter of th owner of Anya's Airlines, shiping lines and hotels inside and outside the country and of course the beautifulest wife of the CEO of Tolentino's fine dinning restaurants Mrs. Jelene Anya-Tolentino"

Nagulat na lang ako nang tawagin ng MC ang pangalan ko. I never expect this, nilingon ko ang parents ko. And I knew it sila ang may kagagawan nito.

Maingat akong tumayo at naglakad patungo sa stage halos lahat napapatingin sakin, and I feel awkward.

"Oh man ang ganda sh*t"
"Kung wala lang siguro siyang asawa, kahit buntis pa siya sa iba pananagutan ko siya."
"Such a luck ba*tard huh? He has an amazing wife."
"So gorgeous even if she already have a bumpy tummy"
"First time I see a pregnant woman as beautiful as her."

Ilan lang yan sa mga bulong bulongang narinig ko and its killing me. This is insane. The feeling is insane. If you wonder why they are here? They also donate in this orphanage, kung di lang ako head over heels kay Ace ay baka kiligin pa ako sa mga pinagsasabi nila. They are the one of the hottest batchelors in town but still no one can ever replace Ace in my eyes.

"Uhm hi everyone acctually nasurprise ako, I never know na pakakantahin ako pero sige kakanta ako. Uhm etong kantang to hindi talaga siya match sa theme pero let me express my feelings through this song. Para to sa taong mahal na mahal ko pero wala eh may nagmamay ari na ng puso niya."

*HAPPIER*

Lately I've been, I've been thingkin
I want you to be happier
When the morning comes
When we see what we've become

In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we've begun
Every arguments
Every word we cant take back

Cause with all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that the story ends

Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
Cause this just dont feel right to me

I want to raise your spirit
I want to see you smile
But know that means I have to leave~

Yeah the song really strikes me to reality. I want to see Ace smile and that means I have to leave him behind and separate our ways. Pero alam ko sa sarili kong hindi ko yun kaya. Hindi ako aalis sa tabi niya maliban kung siya na mismo ang mang iwan sakin na hindi naman malabong mangyari. Ayoko kasing magsisi sa huli pag iniwan ko siya ngayon, kung siya kasi ang aalis wala akong pagsisisihan kasi hindi ako ang mangiiwan.

~Lately I've been, I 've been thingkin
I want you to be happier

When the evening falls
And Im left there with my thoughts
And the image of you being with someone else
Well its eating me up inside~

Parang awtomatiko namang nagflashback sakin ang lahat ng pasakit ko sa twing nakikita ko si Ace kasama si France ang babaeng mahal niya. And its breaking again my already shattered heart. My tears started to fall as the sad melody of the song passed through my ears as if dinadamayan ako nito.

~But we ran our course
We pretended we're okay
Now if we jump together at least we can swin
Far away from this wreck we made~

Yes in front of these people we pretend that we are fine. We pretend as a sweet couple who is happily leaving in their married life, when the truth is not. I wan run away from this mess with Ace bit I know my self that he wont come with me cause he never care about me and my feelings.

~Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
Cause this just dont feel right to me

I want to raise your spirit
I want to see you smile
But know that means I have to leave~

~Lately I've been, I 've been thingkin
I want you to be happier~

~Even though I might not like this
I know that youll be happier
I want you to be happier
So I'll go, I'll go~~~~~

I'll go, hanggang salita lang naman ako eh alam ko kasing sa huli uuwi at uuwi pa rin ako kay Ace. He is my home and my home is my comfort, and this is where should I leave.

~Lately I've been, I 've been thingkin
I want you to be happier~

****************************

Sorry kung pangit guys 😭😭😭😭😭
Wahhhhhhhh sorry talaga
Sabog na sabog na update huhuhu