Author's thank you note

Author's thank you note😊

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FINISHED STORY!!!!!!

Hi this is Dalene saying thank you so much to those who bother to read such an unamazing story of mine. I started writing this when I was fourteen and then started typing it on wattpad since March 2019 and published it last June 2019 with 20+ or 30+ (drafted) chapters? I guess? I didn't expected someone to read my work though. I just published it without thinking anything.

I think of publishing stories in wattpad when I am a bit older or maybe when I am already old and successful in life but yeah I never thought of becoming a real author at the age of fifteen. Though I started writing stories when I was eight.

Writing is my hobby, but publishing it on wattpad or any social medias or anywhere else wasn't part of it. I writed this story, as my run away. My parents got separated when I was so so young, maybe six? And when I get older I do a lot of thinking like how would it be when my parents both give a second chance.

But later on as I've write this story I've realized that things must go that way it was planned by God, and now all I have is acceptance. My parents were good with someone else now, and I am very happy for the both of them. Maybe they are not the one who is really meant for each other and I am happy that now they finally find that someone for them.

Through the hardships we've been through with my twin brother and sister, we finally found the key to our happiness and that is acceptance. I am not saying that this is the end of pain cause we were still young and still living, but for now at least we already pass the storm that we have encountered at the early age.

Yes I am a product of a broken family and I am never asamed to admit that.

Now thank you for the reads, the votes, and some comments. Now thank you Bwiitifuls and I want to say I love you all.