- ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 1 -

05.09.19

"Yah Yoonki! Wake up, you'll get late for your first day at your new school!"
Yoongi's mother shook him until he woke up, which didn't take very long.

"I left your lunch on the kitchen table, make sure you don't forget it and also don't get late. I don't want you getting into trouble on your first day".
She kissed his forehead and quickly head out the door.
"Annyeong! (Bye) Have a good day I'll call you later!" and with that she was gone.

I sat up from my bed, removing the covers and rubbing the sand from between my eyes and then hurriedly made my way to the bathroom
"ah yeogi dasi ganda" (Ahh here we go again).

Personally I really couldn't care less about moving schools, if anything I didn't want to go. I felt like I let BamBam down. But that's exactly what I did.

(BamBam is Yoonki's best friend)

The clock had already struck 7:45, a little wave of panic hit me a few times, but I managed to get my bike unlocked just in time, I steadily got on and made my way towards the school building.

Beomgyu high. (Haha yes I did name that after my txt bias)

I could see the building from several roads away. It was one big building, with hundreds of students heading towards it.

It certainly looked a lot better than the place I previously attended. Hopefully the people here would also be nicer than the ones there.

Clearly getting distracted by the building I quickly turned my gaze towards the girl infront of me, also wearing the same uniform. Without time to act I merely managed to swerve my bike the other way and hit the breaks. Causing her to drop her books.

"Ttong (Shit) naneun dangsin-eul geogieseo boji moshaessseubnida gwaenchanhseubnikka? (I didn't see you there, are you okay?)

I quickly let go of my bike and offered my hand to this girl, she just looked up at me for a second and then back down at the ground and began gathering up her books which were scattered across the ground.

"H-Hey I- Let me help you", I accidentally stuttered out of pure shyness. This was one of my first times really speaking to a girl.

I quickly crouched down and reached for the sheets of paper and books just laying around us,
One in particular caught my eye and I quickly leant in to pick it up, that's when I felt another hand touch mine.

I quickly moved mine away, grabbing the paper as I did so. Without realisation of what I did just seemed 'rude'.

Without hesitation I handed her the papers and walked off. Climbing back onto my bike and cycling the rest of my way to the school, as if nothing had happened. Not once looking back at this girl in fears that she would remember my face.

Not soon after, whilst I was locking up my bike, I noticed I was receiving a few looks from the people passing by, still not feeling bothered by all the attention I headed towards the entrance where i was expecting staff to be but instead there stood a familiar face, just staring at me.

🦋 Note from author:
- Hey my dudes, so this is my first time really writing a fanfic or well whatever you call this junk but I thought why not give it a go, since I was bored and had nothing to do with life. Let me know how you found it in the comments or on my social medias
- (@holyjinsticks1) Twitter
- (@Glowinqhoseok) Instagram 🖤