Episode 18

Follow my socials -
Instagram - @Glowinqhoseok
Twitter - @Holyjinsticks1 💓

Episode 18

Yoongi's pov

I heard a knock at the door and snapped out of my imagination, my focus was at the door. "Occupied!" I yell but nobody there was no reply, I stare back at my reflection in the mirror and fix up my hair, brushing it to the side with my fingers and head out.

I unlocked the door and I saw a familiar face, it was Hitomi. "Hey it's you" I smiled, analysing her features, I noticed she had a bit of a frown. "Someones got a little frowny face, you okay?" She stared back at me and smiled. She had watery eyes.

"Yeah I am fine now if you'd just mov-" before she could finish her sentence I decided to grab her by her waist and pull her inside the bathroom, trapped her with my arm by her head and my body hovering over her. She looked at me with a confused look.

"What are you doing?" She asked, "Nothing I just want to know what's up with you, what's the matter? You look really upset and also.. your acting a little strange".

"Strange, me? Really? aha pfft no fucking way.." she denies, a little tear slips down her cheek and I gently wiped it, caressing her cheek. She blushed a little and slapped my hand away.

"Okay please stop, your right but what are you doing here". "I should be asking you that, why are you here?" We both silently stare at each other knowing what was about to happen. "Okay nonono I asked first" she snaps.

"Okay nonono I asked second" I snap back mimicking her. "Well I asked first so you should answer me first", she breaks out of my wrath. I let her do her thing and just answered her because I didn't want anybody to notice that I'm in here with a girl incase they'd get the wrong idea. "This is my relatives place I'm over to visit and you?"

"I'm here waiting for my parents to return from work and pick me up" . "Wouldn't they have given you keys? I don't believe you"
"They dont trust me with them because I threw a party last time and the house got wrecked" she answered.
"Oh what a pity, karma for not inviting me" I smirked.

"Oh shut up you didn't even come here at the time, you were busy stirring up trouble some where else".
"Trouble? Me? What makes you think that, I'm a good boy" I moved closer to her face, making a deep eye contact.
"I-.. uh didn't you transfer from Hyundai?" She stutters.

"Doesn't mean I'm a trouble maker" I scoffed. "Jinja?", She says sarcastically, "Ah shut up you seem like a bad boy okay, didn't you steal-".

"Do you like bad boys?", I watched her quickly face the ground and pretend like she totally wasn't blushing.

"I'll take that as a yes, but sorry to disappoint you I was framed" and with that I walked out and head back downstairs.

How does she know? I made my way down the stairs and sat down, we got ready for dinner so we were at the dining table. Hitomi also came down to join us and sat by me. The entire time everyone was focused on eating and the room was so silent that the sound of the TV in the back was louder than all of us. After we were done with that Hitomi's mother came to pick her up and she head home. The rest of the night was just full of everyone bickering over holiday plans.

Jackson pov -

We pulled up at my mother's friends million dollar mansion, the sky was already turning a dark blue, the clouds had turned a dark grey and the moon was already shining. We were greeted by a maid outside who was waiting for us. She welcomed us and helped carry the bags inside, although I took the heavier ones.

We got up the stairs and got to the front door and got greeted with kisses. "ommo! Look who's here! You guys took some time quick quick come inside" she pecked our cheeks and held the door out for us with her body.