- ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 3 -

Written - 05.09.19
Released - 29.09.19

Episode 3 :)
Yoongi's Pov.

We were the only ones present walking down the hallway, making our way to the office without saying a word or looking at eachother.

The atmosphere between us two was awkward, I wanted to get to know her a little more, she seemed like a nice person but it was more out of curiosity. She seemed like one of the mysterious types, the ones with a secret..

After taking a few turns we ended up at the staff only area. This was where my necessities were most likely at.

I watched as she leant closer to the door, looking through the small glass window, trying to spot the person I should go upto.

"So you see that woman in the green, making a coffee. She's the one who has everything, she probably has your timetable too and a uniform just laying around in there somewhere. "

I go in for a closer look but by the time I turn back around she was already gone. I didn't even catch her name.

Feeling a little bummed I knocked on the door and opened it slightly, just glancing around the room silently and then making my entrance inside.

"Come in! You must be the new student!"
I nodded and made my way towards the staff member, letting the door slowly shut behind me.

The staff member spun his chair around to face me and asked me a few questions, like what my name was and where I was from (Previous school) .

"Min Yoonki, Hyundai High". Right as those words rolled out off my tongue the teacher just gives me a glare. Gulping twice. He looked panicked.

I moved back a step, giving him some space to breathe. I watched as he stuttered and told me to go to another staff member for my uniform.

He shook his head and looked back at his computer, then fixing his tie. He was distressed.
I wonder what came to mind? I made my way over to the other staff member.

"Annyeong (Hi) You must be... Ah yes transfer student Min Yoonki. Welcome, here is your timetable and Jin young will take you to the back to find a fitting school uniform for you." she said, as if she was trained to say this everytime a new student came.

She gave me a wink and then the supposed jin young came through the door. His hair slicked back and glasses on.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" he said so enthusiastically it hurt.
The fake smile forming on his face only made me even more tempted to want to punch him in his rightful face.

"Hey, you must be jin young right?" I said gritting my teeth after. This was the guy who purposefully sent me to the wrong place earlier.

"Correct, I see you found your way to the staff room, I'm glad I could help" he said with a loud and clear voice which seemed as if he purposefully said it a little louder so the teachers could hear.

He moved his hands from his sides and shook my hand, "Let's go get your uniform shall we?", pausing for a few seconds and then continuing again "we can talk and get to know eachother a little better on the way there".

I nodded and followed him out of the room, bowing quickly at the staff and closing the door behind me.

I heard a chuckle from where jin young was. I brushed it off as if it were nothing. However he waited until we turned the corner before he pushed me up against a locker, his hand over my shoulder against the locker and his eyes staring deeply into mine full of anger and jealousy.

My mind turned blank, what the hell is going on? The teachers pet has me pushed up against locker in the middle of an empty hallway.

Out of the blue a thought pops up into my head.
Ommo.. Is he.. Is he gay? I mean isn't this what high-school couples do, boys push their crushes against a locker or a wall and confess.. But I barely knew this boy. And I sure as hell wasn't one bit interested in him..

I quickly pushed him away as I felt my cheeks light up a little.

"What do you think your doing?!" I yelled at him, while he just lightly fell back a little. Regaining his balance on his feet again and looking at the ground, his eyes now full of dispear.

I just watched as he turned his back to me and put his hands in his pockets.

" So you really don't remember me.. Yoongi?" his voice a little deeper, sounding more depressed.

I shook my head. And also looked away, looking to my side I saw another person coming not too far away.

"Quick follow me". He grabbed me by my arm and hurriedly rushed to the second office, where the uniform was sitting ready waiting upon our arrival just sitting on the table by the window. Quickly slamming the door shut once we entered.

🦋 Note from author:
-Sorry for the delay i'm using my tablet to post this, my phone is broken :(

-Hey my dudes, so this is my first time really writing a fanfic or well whatever you call this junk but I thought why not give it a go, since I was bored and had nothing to do with life. Let me know how you found it in the comments or on my social medias
- (@holyjinsticks1) Twitter
- (@Glowinqhoseok) Instagram 🖤