ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 13

Follow my socials -
Twitter - @holyjinsticks1
Instagram - @cherryishxc & @glowinqhoseok

Thankyou! 💘

Jinyoung pov,

I had fallen asleep immediately after they left, all i could remember was the feeling of tiredness and the feeling of my eyes closing, my body having no power to keep them open for any longer.

But it wasn't long after, I'd say probably 3 or 4 hours when my eyes reopened, i found myself awake and checking up on Y/N, constantly getting up and walking around the hospital room silently. I felt stressed out.

I just wanted things to go back to how they were before today, everything was going so well i took advantage of that, if only i could go back in time.

'God I'm so useless' i cursed while running my fingers through my hair. I felt like getting on my knees, begging for forgiveness to my mother that i failed as an older brother and son to take care of her daughter, my baby sister Y/N not just once, but twice.

The first time was nearly 8 or so years ago, Y/N was nearly killed by an oncoming car, i should've been watching over her but i decided it was better to just talk about cars with ny classmate.. who happened to play the hero in this story.

Maybe me and that guy should have swapped lives he would've been better at protecting his sister than me, it's not like I'm any good for Y/N either.

"Hello?" I heard a faint voice from behind me, i immediately turned around. "Y/N? You're awake!" I rushed over to her side but she was already lifting herself up from her bed. "Woah slow down, you were out for a while, let me call the nurse hold on-" . Y/N cut me off, "No! Just take me home, I'm fine" she insisted. 

"But Y/N.. you're not fine and i can see it", i held her by her arms so that she wouldn't try to run away, but she pushed me away. "Stop! I am fine, take me home!" She headed for the door. I run ahead of her and block her exit. 

"Please don't do this. You need help, look at yourself" by now eomma had awoken. "Y/N! What are you doing out of bed, sit down! Sit down!" She demanded. "But mom! I'm really okay!" Y/N whined.

Y/Ns Pov.

I knew i couldn't escape my mother, so i took a seat next to her. The sound of the door shutting behind me made my ears start ringing and my head began to pound, i placed my hand onto the side of my forehead trying to cope with the pain.

"I told you to sit down, you're in no good condition", she placed her blanket over my legs, trying to keep me warm.

I began to feel dizzier, i frantically looked around the room and laid my eyes on a bag, it probably had food inside. My stomach began to grumble.

"You hungry? Jinyoung bought pasta, but it's cold i can get the staff to warm it up though".

Her words weren't making any sense to me, it was as if she was speaking gibberish.
"What?" I tried to clear my mind, getting rid of the thoughts and now focusing on what she was telling me.

"Hey are you okay, your face is turning pale?"

Still, the same. I had no idea what she was saying but my head was spinning and my vision became blurred as if i was drunk and about to pass out any second, i could feel my legs shiver and body feel weak. My mouth became dry and i needed water but i had no strength left in my body to even lift my head or my hand up now.

I just let my body fall back.

A few hours pass, Yoongi's pov.

I couldn't sleep last night, i remember twisting and turning so much that my shoulder aches. Something didn't feel right so i didn't feel settled, i didn't feel normal.

It was probably because of what happened yesterday, the whole fight with Y/N and Irene. She was most likely sent home and told to forget about the detention for now and seek medical treatments.

I heard a knock on the door, "Yah Yoonki-ah wake up and have breakfast with me before i leave!"  I turn to look at my alarm clock and pull myself out of bed, it was 07:18. "Coming!"

I made my way to the bathroom and did my usual routine but twice as fast and quickly raced down the stairs to the kitchen to eat with eomma.

"Good morning" , she says. "Morning". I poured the cereal into my bowl.
"Excited about school, did you make any friends yet?" She asks. "yeah like one or two.." i mumble, "what was that? you've got to speak up my boy". "I said yeah i did" i replied.

The room filled with silence, it was just us two eating for the next couple of minutes, i kind of felt bad my tone seemed like i was annoyed but i wasn't really.

"Okay, it might rain later so make sure to bring your coat out with you. You don't want to catch a cold now do you?", she got up and put on her shoes.

"And also don't forget we need to go to our chincheog (relatives) house later, be home before 4:30pm" and with that being said she left. I finished up and took care of the plates. By now it was near 7:45am so i should also leave. I make my way upstairs to fetch my coat and bag and head out, riding on my bike through the busy streets of our city.

Authors note -

Hey, it's me again! My exams are over, i totally failed the english ones because i didn't paragraph it well dammit oh well out of over 60 potential marks my highest would probably be a 12 now, I'm totally moving down but I'm not giving up yet. Just because i failed an exam.. or two isn't the end of the world. Anyways i'm back and I'm probably going to try and sleep after this but It's offically December! My favourite month of the year (fun fact) my birthday is next month, i have no plans and friends who are free 😭 January 1 is a big day, its also the day that introduces us to the next decade 2020 here i am wow I'm a mess lmao. I actually did something productive and hung out with my bestfriend zainy hehe she's a jungkook stan uwu i ended up spending nearly all of my 3 months worth of savings on one outfit anyways i won't lie to you guys but i feel like this episode is my worst since i was so tired while writing it probably will be rewritten later but overall, this episode was just Y/N waking up, Jinyoung gives us a little bit more information about Y/Nies past and how he feels about being unable to protect her.

Have a good life 💓
I'm trying to get to 300 reads and 70 votes so please support me and don't be a silent reader! Share this little love heart story with your friends so they can witness the plot twists headed your way.