ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 12

Follow my socials -
Twitter - @holyjinsticks1
Instagram - @cherryishxc & @glowinqhoseok

Thankyou! 💘

Jinyoungs pov -

I didn't waste any time in calling for a taxi and making my way to the nearest hospital, whilst waiting for the taxi to arrive i ran into Y/Ns room, searching for comfortable clothes she could change into and placing them into a plastic bag alongside the plastic tubs of pasta i had also placed inside, i took out my wallet and left once i saw the car pull up outside the house.

"Where are we headed?", "To Dolboneun (It means caring but pretend thats the hospitals name) Hospital please".

A short while later, i arrive at the hopsital, paying the taxi fayre, i make my way through the entrance to the receptionists, feeling a little nervous i take a deep breath and continue, rehearsing what i was going to say in my mind, it was my turn to go up.

"Annyeong! How can we help you sir?" The woman wore a big smile on her face.
"Uh yes, I'm here for Kim Y/N", The woman asks my relation to her, and then after a few taps on her keyboard she told me what room she was staying in. "Room 302, have a good day".

And with that i found myself wondering through the halls until i reached room 302, i knock on the door lightly and open the door slightly to find Y/N laying on the bed with her eyes shut, holding my mothers hand. I enter the room and shut the door behind me, without saying a word.

"Aigoo Look at her, she's covered in bruises did she get into a fight or something? Silly girl! You should know better than to do that, look at your state", She sighed. Muttering under her breath "Silly girl". She brushed her hair back and put her other hand on her cheek.

I took the seat opposite to mother and asked what happened. "I think i should be asking you that idiot, what happened at school, who are these bruises from?". I sat back slumped into my chair, fidgeting with my hands. "I don't know the full thing because i wasn't present at the time of the fight but apparently Irene and her two friends ended up attacking her in the cafeteria because irene got jealous over Y/Ns interactions with Jackson during a class".

"Mwo?! What interactions was Y/N having with that Jackson boy during class and who does irene think she is?!", she angrily asked.

"I'm not sure i think Jackson hugged her or something", i watched as mothers face changed in colour, expecting her to yell she squealed. "Yes yes yes yes!".

"Are you okay?" I asked, confused, like what the heck is going on? 

"Nothing nothing, anyways what did you bring, did you bring any food?", i snicker.
She's really a big child, i hand her the bag. "You can see for yourself".

A few hours pass, it had become dark outside. Y/N hadn't woken up yet and we both grew more worried by the minute. The nurses came around with blankets and examined Y/N, they had noticed slight movements which was a good sign. That meant she would be awake soon, they also wanted to keep her overnight to check up on her. I sighed in relief "thats good".

I decided to watch Netflix for a while while my mom napped, her head on my shoulder. She seemed exhausted.

After deciding myself that I'd sleep now too, the door clicked open and in came Jacksons mother and him. Jackson was holding some beautiful looking flowers which filled the room with it's nice smelling aroma, as well as a card and a small bag of goods.

His mother greeted me with a hug and a kiss, "are you alright jinyoung, we heard what happened to Y/N and thought we would stop by, i hope we're not disturbing you, as your mother is fast asleep too, we only just got time to come now unless you want us to come back tomorrow?". She spoke in a soft whisper trying to not wake anyone up.

"No no it's fine, thankyou for coming to check on us, Y/N hasn't woken up yet"

"Oh.. in that case, i hope she wakes up soon, how was school today for you?".  She tries to change the subject. "Other than all the negative stuff happening I'd say it wasn't bad, would you like to grab some coffee from downstairs?" .

"Oh you little sweetheart, thankyou for the offer but there is no time as i should get going now but maybe some other time i can have you guys over for lunch instead" .

"That would be great, but okay you should get going then since it's already 10, have a safe trip home" i responded, accidentally letting out a yawn after.

"And you should get some rest, sleepy head." Jackson laughed, placing down the items on the third chair and mess up my hair.

"Will do, goodbye" i waved as they left the room, turning off the lights i finally closed my eyes and slept.

Authors note -

Hey so I'm really sick and i didnt attend the skillshare trip thing, oh bummer but its okay bc i got to stay home and sleep all day although my entire body has been aching like fucking crazy anyways yeah Y/N fainted on a bus and ended up in hospital, jackson and his mother visited them and left some gifts. 

But poor Y/N, anyways I'm super tired despite getting over 16 hours of sleep and i think i should go to sleep too. Goodnight everyone 💓 vote and share my story if you actually like it lol thanks 😁

I made this new account called @hxlyjimins on ig, im going to be posting imagines on it soon. Follow it if your into that stuff :) okay im going to shush now.