ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 7

Follow my socials -
Twitter - @holyjinsticks1
Instagram - @cherryishxc & @glowinqhoseok

Thankyou! 💘

I felt nervous, why is jackson holding my hand? Did i make it obvious i felt a little jealous for Jihyo for being able to go out for lunch with the boy we both crushed on? Or maybe did he just naturally decide to place his hand on mine, i really can't read this boy very well.

But despite being confused for his sweet action, i was thankful. Maybe he cares about me, i mean if he despised me he wouldn't be staring at me right now.

I turn my head to see Jackson trying to read my face, as if it had words written over it, like i was some sort of book. His head tilted slightly to the right, "Y/N...", the way he slowly said my name, in a slight whisper, the words just softly escaping his lips had me going crazy inside.  Gosh i love when he says my name like that

"Earth to Y/N??" He let go of my hand and used it to wave it in front of my face, gaining my attention. "U-Um..Yeah?" I replied, stuttering. God, why am i stuttering?!

"Sorry you seemed to have zoned out, are you okay over there, you seem deep in thought?", he asked, raising suspicion that i was probably upset.
I cleared my throat before continuning to speak "I'm fine, i just.. i don't know" i was unsure on what i was about to say, do i tell him about my situation? I do trust him right?.. so he won't tell anyone or do anything, but thats the same thing i said about Jihyo and she did all this..

"Hey Y/N, i know somethings heavy on your mind, you know you can tell me anything right?" He gave a reassuring smile and took my hand again placing it on his chest, where his heart was. "Whatever it may be, it's safe with me". I couldn't help but smile like an idiot, feeling a little flustered i agreed to tell him, just not here, not right now.

"You have my number right? You can choose a location and I'll meet you there, just make sure to call me when you arrive". And with that being said, the head teacher walked in.

"Kim Y/N! Where are you Y/N Kim, you are in big trouble!" He opened the door and yelled.

I quickly glanced at Jackson and he returned the same look, confused i stood up from my chair with both my hands by my sides, i bowed. "Ne? (Yes)". I watched as his face was turning redder by the second, he was very angry indeed and i think i know why..

"Come outside right now!" He ordered, his voice and eyebrows raised probably higher than his wages. I made my way past jackson (who had looked the most puzzled out of everyone's in the room) and the rest of the following people in my way until i made it out the door. I sighed, "eomma is going to kill me" under my breath with my back leaning against the wall, trying to prepare myself for the punishment.

"Poor you~" i heard a low voice replying to what i had just said, that voice is... i turned myself to the direction the words came from and was met with yoongi's presence. I jumped back, standing straight. "Oh hey you!"

His eyes went behind me, i turned around to what he was looking at, "O-oh" i gulped.

"Would you two like to explain to me, why you had been hiding in Miss songs class upto 20 minutes into 2nd period, skipping class?" He insisted on getting the answers out of us and made us raise our arms above our heads.

"Lets start with you, new boy", yoongi had paused to gave a dead stare, "we don't have all day, speak now or you'll have double the detention time you have now!" His voice growing loud again. "..No reason i just followed Y/N", he said making me look worser than i did. "Does this boy want to die?!" I was intermally screaming at him.

The head teacher moves to me, "What about you? Whats your excuse?", he looked done with us already.  I gulped and looked at the floor then back at the head teachers wretched face, "I didn't feel like going to period 2". The head teacher looks at us with a baffled look on his face, "So you skipped because you didn't feel like going to that class and you just followed her without reason-?!". We both nodded, "Yes".

My arms were aching and i couldnt help but slowly put them down in defeat, yoongi doing the same. "You guys each have an hour after school, come to my office so i can assign you both to a room & give you work to do, now go inside". We nodded, i sighed in relief, "Thats over".

Note from author -

Hey dudes, its your clown of an author 🤡 but this time she's back and shes sick! 🤧 The only reason im up right now is because i already took a 3 hour long nap from the second i entered my house arriving back from school and aslo because i wanted to write something. Its not much i know but i am trying to update more regularly, and this is to you habiba for telling me how you find it annoying how i write so much, frick you jkjks ily 😁💓 guys go follow my best bud from year 1 Pataetaex she's a really loveable child of god (although from what she reads i am curious to whether she's really a good child of god)

To the friends of mine who tell me this is very clichè type, i know but i kinda like clichè stuff but later..oh boy, it probably won't be as clichè as it is now and you'll understand why the title and description of this story says that and how it links to the story.

But also thankyou guys for over not just 50 or a 100 story views but 150! That to me is a big deal & although I'm not the best at writing and this story probably sucks thankyou dudes who chose to read this, that means YOU mr or miss or im-not-a-miss-or-a-sir reader. Yes you! Thankyou!!!

Anyways my battery is like dying by the second i was at 22% when i started writing this episode and now its 11% by the way the word count is 1126 words but like 900 is the actual the other 2/300 is me talking, i can't math.