ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 11

Follow my socials -
Twitter - @holyjinsticks1
Instagram - @cherryishxc & @glowinqhoseok

Thankyou! 💘

(Still) Jacksons Pov.

Slamming the door shut behind me i heard the gasps from all three girls escape their mouths. I wasn't in the mood, so what if irene likes me? It doesn't mean i should give her attention and love if i don't feel the same way back, why won't she leave me alone?

It didn't take me long to spot the head teacher of course, he had stepped out to get coffee. To think of it, i think i deserved a good cup of coffee too. "Sir?" I walked towards him with a quicker pace.

"Couldn't last 5 minutes in a room with them either? Yeah same, son i know", the head teacher spoke so blatantly, it was natural for me to feel a little worried. Does that mean he doesn't care? Will he end up giving them little to no actual punishment?

"Tell me Jackson, if you were in my shoes.." i look up from the ground, giving a confused look. "Nevermind, i know what you'd say", he looked down at his cup of coffee and slowly lifted it up closer to his face, slightly shaking it. My curiosity was getting the best of me as i wanted to know what he wanted to really say, "What? No.. please tell me what's on your mind".

He looks at me and then back at his coffee then to me again. "What would you do? When your son is in the hospital dying and you can't afford to pay for his treatments any longer, a boy whom you love so much you can't even think about missing, but the students your dealing withs parents are loaded and they're offering to pay you enough to cover your childs treatments cost for a whole year but their wrongful actions have to be forgotten about.. but then you can get sacked if you accept the money as its a bribe?".

His eyes become teary, "I'm not fit to be a head teacher am i? If i accept the money that would make me seem like a corrupted man.. definitely someone people would look down upon.. my mother wouldn't be happy either, imagine raising a child who grows upto be bribed with money and accepts it?"

I was speech less, but i had to do something. "Sir, I understand your issue but you shouldn't let them get away with this so easily, imagine you do this once and their parents report you like they did with the last head teacher, Mrs Choi..? What if they get used to this and put you in more situations where it becomes a dilemma?"

I notice the head teachers hand shaking a little, feeling pity for him i offered to contribute to some of his childs medical needs, paying for whatever treatments price.
But first... i needed my parents permission.

A few hours later, after school. Jacksons pov -

A million raindrops had fallen out of the sky by the time i reached home, as i waited for my driver to pull up i had the image of the head teachers teary eyes stuck in my mind. Not long after, the car finally arrives and i make my way towards it, getting inside and being greeted by the driver.

"Hello young sir, how was school today?" He asked. "It was fine, but i need to talk with my parents about something, are they home?" I questioned while facing the window, catching my eye i saw Y/N waiting at the bus stop, she was sitting on the seat holding her phone and seemingly laughing at something.

"They're out on important buisness I'm afraid, do you want me to pass a message on for you?" He offered, his hands on the wheel, sighing.

"It's fine, when will they return?", he quickly responded, "probably around in time for dinner". Not taking my eyes of Y/N i watched as the bus arrived and she boarded it, "someone caught your attention eh?" He asked, in a jokingly manner.

"Yeah but now they're gone so it doesn't matter.."

Jinyoungs pov -

I was preparing myself for my mothers questions concerning Y/Ns face. I know exsctly what she's like, she won't ever say it to Y/Ns face until she's done questioning me and knows when its the right time.

I had forgotten my umbrella as i didn't expect it to rain today, my hair was dripping with water and my thin jacket was completely covered in water too. Everytime i felt the wind pick up even the slightest, my body would start shivering and my cold skin would be covered in goose bumps.

Eventually after running through the rain i managed to arrive home, hoping I'd be home before Y/N. I hadn't seen her all day apart from in the early morning when she was leaving class but from everybody elses mouths i think I've heard enough to believe that something bad happened to Y/N.

I make my way past the living room, all the lights were off, "Mom?" I yelled out, wondering if she was even home. 

No response.

I headed upto my room and changed into the thickest of clothes i could find and prepared food downstairs to eat with Y/N and Mom.

But it didn't take me long to realise, after receiving a phone call that they were at the hospital, Y/N had fainted on the bus ride home..

Note from author

I love calling myself an author like, hey its me ur clown of an author who writes depressing things all the time and thinks to yoongi nearly 24/7 and jinjiminjunkooktaehyungjhopeandnamjoon enough so i literally am using my actual imagination to write this story.

Hey we made it to episode 11! Wooo, i really wanna finish this story but its past my bedtime lmfao its 9pm because im sick. 🤧 i have a trip to some place called the skillshare and i kinda dont wanna go bc i don't feel like it but whateverrr i love coaches.

I love a lot of things lol, anyways i have exams coming up and then after those 2 weeks of tests we have mocks in January i think.

I am probably going to fail my gcses so uhm lets just all pray in the name of godly namjesuz that i survive and pass with atleast grade 5s.

Also i just wanted to mention that im an emotional wreck bc my friends have all left me, apart from like 2 people but i feel theres something wrong with me. Even though i knew they were all fake i still gave them a chance but that shit hurted.

Anyways yeah have a good day /night and i hope you love urself or i will punch u with my hulk fists of love and shoot rainbows from my stomach like a carebear and pull u into a tight hug and tell u that u r perfect the way you are, and ur like a whole crossaint to me, iLY. STREAM EPIPHANY BY JIN. THANKYOU I LOBE U.