episode 17

Follow my socials -
Instagram - @Glowinqhoseok
Twitter - @Holyjinsticks1 💓

Jackson pov.

It had been a few minutes since Yoongi left and it had become golden hour, so the sun was beginning to set. I decided it was best to go pack up and also head home. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialled Namjoons number, "hey namjoon where are you right now?" I asked, picking my bag up and walking to the nearest exit.

"I'm at Taeils bro, how did it go with Yoongi?", namjoons voice was cracking due to the poor internet connection. "Oh it went well actually, he's a really cool guy, very humble. I told him he made it apart of the team, I want you guys to treat him as family now". I held my phone upto my ears still unable to properly hear namjoon I just told him I'd call him back later.

I watched as my mother pulled up in the schools parking lot, waving at me from inside her car. I smiled and waved back, hurriedly making it to her car in a graceful manner. I opened the door and took a seat, taking my bag off and putting on my seatbelt. "Hey honey, how was school?" She asks, her voice sounding like she was crying earlier.

"It went by quickly actually, how come your here? Wheres the driver?" I looked out the window, my hands on my lap. "Oh I just decided to come get you myself.. we are visiting my friend and I'll be staying over for a while, don't worry I'll drop you off home after dinner".

I felt confused, why the fuck are we going to her friends? Didn't they argue or something?

Yoongi pov.

I arrived home and had taken a quick shower. I sat on the edge of my bed, thinking of Y/N once again. I am beginning to miss her more than ever actually. Why? It's not like I know her enough to have a crush on her, it's not like were even best friends. She probably doesn't care about me. She probably only sees me as another new kid in her class, nothing special.

But lowkey.. I do want to be special to her, I want to get closer to her. Maybe if not romantically then atleast as my friend. I don't understand, why am I like this over someone I barely know? Hell I don't even have her on Instagram or anything, would she even accept taking my number?

I ended up dozing off for quite the while because I only snapped out of it when my mother knocked on my door, "hey.. you alright?" She spoke softly and leant on the side of the door, her head resting on her hand. "You think you'll be ready in a couple of minutes? She asked. I nodded in response, "..yeah I'll see you in 5" I smiled. Getting up and going to my wardrobe for my clothes.

"Oh okay, I'll be waiting" and with that she shut the door. I think she could tell something was on my mind.. or well someone. Mothers know everything.

35 minutes later-
We pay the driver and I dust off my outfit and head out the taxi door, quickly making my way out I reached for my mothers hand too, helping her out. And together hand in hand we walked to our relatives house.

I was greeted and complimented a lot, "oh look at you! So grown up! Wheres our baby yoongi gone?" We all laugh and take a seat. The visit was really nice, we played a couple of board games and watched the telly together.

"So when is yoongi getting married..?" My aunt asks whilst studying my face. "Oh.. well definitely not yet! He is only in high school" my mother replies. "Didn't you run away and elope with yoongi's father in high school?" My aunt cheekily mentions.

Now the whole family was watching. All eyes on them waiting for my mothers reaction. "KANG JIHYUN! We don't talk about that and Yoongi will not be making the same mistake I did!" She snaps back.

"I was just asking.. because I wanted to introduce my friends daughter to him!" She responds, I shake my head "Anio anio it's fine, I am not interested auntie". She taps my shoulder and picks her bag up, rummaging through it to get her phone, "wait until you see her face, shes a very beautiful girl! You'll certainly change your mind" she begins scrolling through her phone and stops. Then lifts up her phone and shows everyone the girl and then she placed her phone in my hands.

I observe the girls face, she looks familiar but I can't seem to figure out who she is. I smile, and handed her back the phone. She takes it back and looks at me, "so?" She asks. "Sorry auntie". I get up from the floor and head upstairs to the bathroom."Oh look! you've scared the poor boy!" My uncle laughs out.

I enter the bathroom and lock it, staring at myself in the mirror. My hands on both sides of the sink I let out a heavy sigh. "I can't wait to leave" i whisper to myself. I looked outside the bathroom window, opening the blinds a little to see the sky dark and trees swaying side to side.

I don't know why but I pictured me and BamBam together, sitting over the edge of a rooftop with our legs dangling and our heads facing up towards the stars, staring at them. I remember him telling me how he preferred the dark over the sun. Whereas I was the opposite, always afraid of the dark. My heart began to ache as I remembered a distant memory. One where we were tucked into bed together.

Eomma had to go out to work her night shifts and so did BamBams dad. They had worked at the same restaurant together before she was fired for taking too many sick days just to take me to the hospital whenever I got injured or ill. BamBam had calmed me down and helped me sleep by telling me tails his grandmother told him before she passed, ones about dragons, warriors and so on.

Come to think of it, I just want to see BamBam again. If I could go back in time and just shut my mouth and endure the pain from the bullies a little longer it would be made up for because atleast I would have bambam to hold me and cheer me up. We could've ran away and started a life on our own in another city if it got so bad. We could've just practised fighting together and kicked their asses back.. but it's too late. I wonder what he's upto now, Is he thinking of me too?

Does he still love me? Or does he despise me for leaving his side for my own benefit. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he decided he wanted nothing to do with me.

Authors note -
Heyooooo! Poor yoongs. He misses his best friend and on top of that although he doesn't have any interests in dating anybody (other than Y/N) his crazy aunt won't stop pestering him with potential dates, but how far will she go exactly to bring yoongi some joy in his life? What do you guys think happened to Jacksons mother? Why is she suddenly staying over at her friends home (even though jackson claims they've argued before) and finally what's up with Jinyoung? We haven't heard much from him or Y/N! Guess you'll find out soon enough.. but beware, this is where things start to get even messier. I've been writing this episode for a couple of days which explains why it is a little bit longer than usual. It's over 1300 words. 😶 anyways thanks for reading and don't be a silent reader, share this story and comment your inner thoughts and ofc vote this shii because I'm trynna get 80 votes but are just at 74 😔 anyways peace my doodes!