episode 16

Follow my socials -
Twt @holyjinsticks1
Ig @cherryishxc & @glowinqhoseok 💫💓

Episode 16

Ignoring what was just said, I shook hands with Jackson who let out a small laugh "Who was that? It sounded like Hitomi", he looked around, scanning the area. "Oh is that her name, the girl with long black hair and has those diamond hairclips?" I asked. "Oh yeah shes quite the trouble maker, but we all call her the fake korean because she is really Japanese". 

"Ah.. I see, is she a koreaboo-?", I asked slightly becoming more concerned by the second, I do not want to be dealing with that. "No, no but some people think so. I don't see her around that often, she is usually in detention and I see her getting boba tea after school with many girls. She is always seen with different people, so she probably doesn't have a secure friend group she is apart of, everyone dumps her".

I felt my heart beat change in pace, I know what not having a secure friend group is like after all I only had BamBam as my only friend growing up and now I'm distant from him too. "Well that's sad" in my mind I wondered why she decided to warn me, but more importantly what she said, why did she say it? Does she know something I don't?

Jackson begins to make deeper eye contact with me, he ran his fingers through his hair and slicked it back."Anyways let's not talk about the girls, although you do seem quite intrigued by her presence hmm? Let's focus on what we planned to actually be here for, show me what you got"

Half an hour passes.

"Okay now is enough yoongi..", we stop and I pick up the ball out of courtesy (politeness) and hand it to him, "So how did I do?". I felt more nervous every second he was silent. Was I not good enough?

A smile lit up on his face, he dug his hand into his pockets and looked down at the ground then backup at me, still smiling. "You want to know what I really thought?" I nodded and responded with a simple "yes" .

"I think that your a good challenge, considering I am also the team captain that means I am the best here, I had fun playing with you, I also like your techniques you seem pretty skilled but where did you learn them from?". "My best friend, we played together growing up until I moved here".

"Ahh well i think your fit enough to join my team, so do you think you are ready? We are all good brothers and we also throw really big parties, you'd become pretty popular and you can hang out with my friends. After all not just anybody gets this type of oppurtunity, you're different, you're better than them all. You'd most likely regret the decision to decline this amazing offer for the rest of your high school life".

A feeling of insecurity washed over me, causing me to laugh nervously. I don't understand isn't this what I wanted? I had an off feeling but i agreed anyways, I should be open to new opportunities after all they're what makes life less boring.

"Sure, you've got me hooked. Don't I get a jacket or something?" I asked, I had seen in American movies where students who played sports would get jackets, I was fond of that idea because if I were to take a cute girl on a date I could let her wear it, making her heart race even more not to mention I'd also look way cooler.

"Oh yes you do, but.. we don't wear them for a reason that is..." jackson began to quietly chuckle, hiding his smile behind his hand. "You see.. they don't look the best, the school didn't do a very good job with the design, they look quite.. stupid". I shook my head, "they can't be THAT bad? And also you should wear your schools uniform with pride  and good spirit, wheres yours disappeared to?" I smirked, also letting out a light chuckle.

"No you don't understand they look terrible! And shh! Between us nobody likes it, we have all had the idea of giving up our jacket to our girls but even the girls refused it when D.O offered it to them, to be honest it was pretty funny watching him getting rejected by girls but I know many guys who couldn't ever handle rejection like our kyungsoo did, he was a true king".

"King of rejection", I laughed out. "Yeah.. there was his queen of hearts too though, you can guess who, she was very much loved by all the guys here but I'd argue kyungsoo was her no.1 fan". To be Frank I really had no idea on who he could be referring to as the queen of hearts so I stuck with y/ns name. "Um who, was it y/n?". He stopped laughing and made the same deep eye contact as earlier. "Y/n hmm? No. Because I guess I am her biggest fan ahaha" he began awkwardly laughing pretending he was not being strange at
all.

"Oh well, what about her friend jihyo?", jackson gave me a look of disgust. "If that's the type of girls your going for I am seriously beginning to question if your really fit to be apart of our team, she is with Lucas and shes a massive snake, I truly feel sorry for y/n" he bitterly says.

"Hopefully she realises and works it out" I was at a loss for words, like what am I supposed to say? I look at the time on my phone and realise we had been talking for an extra 20 minutes, i have to be home by 4 so I can get ready and visit my relatives house.

"Yeah, you want to go grab a meal with us bros sometime? After all your one of us now, I don't see why you shouldn't. We can all get to know each other better". Did Jackson just invite me to dinner? Well I guess we both love food.

"Sure we can arrange something but I've got to get home I'm visiting some relatives in a while, I'll see you tomorrow" I reach for his hand and we shake hands. "Sure.. I can give you a lift if you like?", "I bought my bike with me today but thanks, get home safely and take care Jackson". I grab my bag and make my way home.

By now it was golden hour, so everything had a beautiful glowing golden hue to it. I unlocked my bike and cycled my way home. Lowkey speeding but how fast can you really go on a bike safely on a busy street full of cars? I felt like a happier me, (stream) epiphany playing in my ears. 

Note from author -

Heyo, it's well now the 10th of march but I wrote this when it was like 11pm on the 9th of march, our main stars birthday, Min yoongi's! He is 27 now, and honestly he be looking fine for a man that's nearly 30 in like 3 years. Now that i think of it. Yoongi is over 10 years older than me, fuck that. 12! Damn bro. I really be out here crying and writing fanfictions for a man 12 years older than me! He do be hella fine though so um um um happy birthday doode we sarang yo ass very much 💓 thanks for existing !! And special thanks to bts & yoongi's friends and family (+staff) for taking good care of him. Does anyone even read the authors note? Idk but if you read this then yea y'all do. Well the only b word I call my readers is beautiful, love you bitches 💓 you guys better be taking care of yourselves, staying up past midnight on a school night is not good for you.. lmao I can't speak its 00:36am right now. But anyways yeah I'd like to thank my boyfriend for reminding me to sleep early and now because I'm not I am stress fully awake listening to chase Atlantic and talking to you guys through a lengthy ass note okay this is a lot but good night my lovelies.. yeah I think I'm going to call you guys that from now on. Bye bye my lovelies! 😁