ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 9

Follow my socials -
Twitter - @holyjinsticks1
Instagram - @cherryishxc & @glowinqhoseok

Thankyou! 💘

Y/N pov.

"Do you have a problem?" I stood eye level to Irene, asking sternly almost demanding an answer from her, why is she treating me like this?

The two girls she was accompanied by had already gotten their phones out and began snapping about this situation, laughing and giggling behind Irene waiting for something attention worthy to happen.

"So you and Jackson." Irene speaks but pauses midway through her sentence expecting me to add on, instead i just stared at her waiting to hear what she had to say.

"So you and Jackson have something going on with eachother?" She asked, her tone bitter. I shrugged my shoulders, "what does it have to do with you? I bitterly replied, but it's true, what does me and Jacksons relationship have to do with her? We're only friends but i don't think she understands that.

She poked my shoulder making me fall back a little, she repeats what i said in a mockingly manner and steps closer to me, "who do you think you are? Punk. You think you're all that just because my boyfriend gave you the slightest bit of attention? You whore! First that lucas, then that new boy and now Jackson. How many boys will you try and seduce?!".

I took attention to what she just told me, she was right. I had been talking to 3 guys.. but that doesn't make me a whore or a punk, so who is she to call me by those deceitful words when she's trying to claim someone who isn't hers herself?

I decided to fight back and i ended up slapping her across her face, the sound of my palm clashing against her face echoed throughout the room, i knew that this is what she had desevered, i had been waiting for this moment since the day she walked in through these school doors 3 years ago. Her attidude stinks.

However this is where everything became violent and her two friends came by her side, ready to fight me too, Seulgi started by slamming my body against the wall. "You messed with the wrong people" she spat out.

Barely with any time to properly react i felt a strong grip of hands yank my hair to the side and pull me down, there was no way i was winning this. I had already ended up on the floor within a minute i suppose the only thing i could do with 3 girls attacking me at once was to attempt to sheild my head by placing it between my legs with my hands over it.

Maybe i should've listened to my parents and took karate classes..

Without many options i had to endure all the pain and wait for them to get tired and stop. I could hear chairs being drawn back and a hurd of footsteps coming closer at rapid rates, we had a crowd already beginning to grow.

"Who is the unlucky one being beaten?" I heard somebody question. "I don't know either but i wonder what sin worthy of death they committed to anger irene like this" another person reply back, however all conversations became muffled after everybody else started roaring "fight! fight! fight!"

Lost for hope i decided to just let them beat me up, i probably deserved it for talking to so many boys. I removed my hands from my head and let them give me a black eye, and many other bruises on my face. As much as i was tempted to hurt them the same way they hurt me i didn't have the energy for it or the strength. It was 3 vs 1, of course i was going to lose.

I just wanted to crawl up into a tiny ball and cry my eyes out.

Yoongi pov.

I was wandering around the building when i heard a fight had broken out in the cafeteria from the group of people who just raced past me. "FIGHT IN THE CAFETERIA!!" I had never seen students fight in this school before so i also head over there, following those who had just came from behind me.

I had arrived inside to see a huge crowd of people surrounding a few people, i couldn't see who, everybody cheering on. I decided to look for Y/N in the crowd.

Thats when i ended up getting shoved and pushed around like i was aome sort of toy, but after failing to spot Y/N i hear a girls cry. "Stop! I said stop it irene!" That sounded like Y/N. I became increasingly worried and made my way to the front where i saw Y/N on her knees, her face bloodied and covered in multicoloured painful looking bruises printed all over her face.

Y/N?! I ran upto her, grabbing seulgi's wrist and pulling her away from Y/N preventing her from hurting her anymore, she and the others were now being forcibly held back from the other few students, one i identified to be Jackson himself.

i crouched down to reach Y/Ns level and tried to wipe her tears away but she retaliated, stopping me by grabbing my arm and repeating "don't touch me". I let go of her to then turn around as i yelled for the crowd of students flooding the cafeteria spectating to leave as i tried my best to comfort Y/N with the state she was left in.

"Here let me-" i was cut of when Y/N decided to tell me to leave her alone, her voice still shaky and much quieter than usual. I couldn't help but feel guilty for her, i blamed myself for not coming sooner and stopping the fight then, so she wouldn't have been so hurt the way she is right now.

Note from author -

Heyyo so i um i don't even know anymore, i decided to make Y/N seem strong but then get taken down by irene and her troublesome friends,, this will affect their relationship a lot (for the worst) but i don't wish to spoil anythhing big so yeah, please vote and share my story with ur friends, im trying to get to 200 reads. Don't be a silent reader! Also i have been uploading more often so thats a little improvement of mine :) anyways yeah this episode was more of an emotional one and who do you think Y/N will warm upto again first?

Also ik this is dumb but pls dont hate on the idols this is just a fake story i made up in my head for entertainment purposes (its a fan fiction sweetheart) i can't believe i have to add this silly note but just incase.

Thankyouu, have a nice day/night 💓