- ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 6 -

We sat and talked for the rest of the hour, with him around i felt a lot happier, like all the problems i faced in this tiny world didn't exist. The sound of his voice was calming, although it was a little deep it didn't matter.

"So Y/N.. why are you skipping class?", i gulped. How do i tell him normally that i was avoiding class because of jacksons crazy fan girls? "I...i.. uh so you see.. i don't neccessarily like being attacked by crazy girls?..because i get forced to sit next to jackson?"

"Who's jackson?" I started sweating, feeling a little nervous, me and jackson are family friends and my mother wants me to marry him someday. His family are well off too, I'm pretty sure he's forced to be nice to me. "Oh yes, jackson.. he's a family friend of mine and one of the popular dudes here, I'm sure you've seen him around or online, he's pretty popular online too, he's a model".

"Thats nice, do you guys even talk?", he tilted his head to the side, observing my reaction properly. "Yeah um now its my turn to ask the questions-" he placed his hand on top of my mouth, stopping me from speaking.

The sound of heels clashing against the ground could be heard, coming closer to the room we were hiding in. Shhh

The door clicked and entered a teacher, Mrs Song. She made her way to her desk, yoongi tightened his grip on my mouth, i couldn't move it incase it made a sound but i continued to watch Mrs Song go through her draws and begin marking books.

Yoongi mouthed "Fuck" and without a word escaping his lips i had caught onto what he was trying to say. 'On the count of 3, crawl out. Hana..dul..set..! He removed his hand from my lips & dragged his body against the floor, i followed.

We paused everytime Mrs Song looked around. Eventually we reached the door and quickly ran out, to celebrate our victory on escaping we high fived. But that victory didn't last very long when Mrs Song came outside.

"Y/N.. and-", yoongi interfered "it's Yoongi". "Y/N AND YOONGI!" Mrs Song snapped, "Care to explain what you two were doing inside my room?!" I looked at yoongi and yoongi returned the same look.

"We were.." my voice grew quieter.. "We uh.. were waiting for you inside! Sorry, i haven't met all of my teachers yet and you are my....my.. teacher for-". I filled in for yoongi "ENGLISH!"

A look of suspicion and confusion grew on Mrs Songs face, "But i teach Geography"..
Me and yoongi exchanged looks once again. "My bad i mean Geography! Sorry I'm still adapting to the new timetable ahahah" yoongi nudged my shoulder. "Oh yeah sorry i was thinking of the english homework i had been set! Silly me, i apologise!" I bowed.

"You both have detention, you guys suck at lying!"

Literally not even 5 minutes later.

We we're both laughing our way down the hallway and we arrived at our separate classes. "Well okay, this is it, bye yoongs". His lips curving into a bright smile, "Bye then, Y/Nie" and with that we entered our classrooms.

I opened the door to see paper planes flying around and everybody talking, the girls pestering Jackson, "Hey! Y/N! Come here!" He waved. I looked around, noticing the teacher was be no where to be seen, "Yah! Y/N shut the door!" Yelled Wonpil and Taeil.

I closed the door and made my way to Jackson, where he had saved me a seat by him, his arm resting on the table, holding his head in his hand. "Where have you been? i had to deal with them on my own today" his voice sounding a little sad.

"Hey, i was with the new boy, i told him about you. He's really nice you know, i think you guys should talk." Pffffftttt "talk? Are you kidding me, to the new boy? Never."
"Well i mean why not?" I asked, a little puzzled. "The great Jackson doesn't have time for newbies!" He exclaimed, his pride high. "Wow! Such a great sport you are!" I clapped my hands, speaking with a sarcastic tone. "Mwo? (What?) Sport?", "Yours stupid! He is going to play football with you guys!" .

The room fell silent and all eyes went on us. "The new boy plays football?, woah jackson we should totally let him try out for our team, you never know he could have some real potential!". Everybody cheered, agreeing with Taeils idea. "Aniyo aniyo! (No, no!) That's a stupid idea, our team doesn't need another member!". Everyone booed at Jacksons response.

"well i think you should consider it, you never know, it's better than not seeing and end up losing to him in a future game", i spoke up, trying to convince Jackson.
"Nonsense! I never lose, why would you even say that?" Jackson snapped back, clearly not budging. He's a stubborn guy.

"Anyways do you want to grab lunch later?" Lucas asked Jihyo, a little loud. The whole class turned to them and watched in awe. Although i was happy for them i was a little disappointed, my heart was still heavy but i knew i was going to get through this. I was happy for Jihyo and Lucas although i secretly wished it was me in her shoes right now.
"Yes sure, i hope you don't mind Y/N?".
"Huh..me?, oh yeah go ahead i don't mind.", my voice a little shakey. I felt Jacksons hand hold mine under the table. I couldn't even process what was going on. But i felt like i was being reassured that everything would be okay.

Authors note -
Heyoooooo! How's it going?
Yes it's the same day I've uploaded. I just uploaded twice.

In this episode, Y/N feels a little upset with jihyo but is hiding it. She told jihyo she liked Lucas and jihyo made a move on him and now Y/N has to sit back and watch them flirt with eachother and grow closer as she wishes she was in Jihyos shoes.

Butttttttt Y/N and Yoongi got their first detention together, they even skipped class for a while to talk to eachother, but while sneaking out of the classroom after Mrs Song caught them. Then theres Jackson, holding Y/Ns hand under the table when her heart was heavy. Who do you ship?

JACKSON X Y/N VS YOONGI X Y/N ?🤔

Thats it from your local clown of an author for a little while, ciao 🤡

Follow my socials -
Twitter -@holyjinsticks1
Backup- Jhopebearr
Instagram - @GlowinqHoseok 💓