- ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 5 -

Written 17/10/19
Released 26/10/19

Follow my socials 💓
Instagram - @glowinqhoseok
Twitter - @holyjinsticks1

Back to present, Y/N pov.

The bell rang as the class came to an end, i packed my things up and got ready to make my way to the next lesson when the new boy walked in with jinyoung.

"Shit- my bad i must've looked at the wrong day" i heard jinyoung stutter, clearly embarrassed, his cheeks lighting up a little. Seems as if the new boy does have an effect over him, which is unusual but whatever. I kept my eyes on the new boy, he seemed familar but i couldn't exaclty remember where i saw him before. I think if i remember it correctly his name being yoongi.

I was too busy getting distracted by his good looks and seemingly player personality. How have any of the girls (and the gays) in here not passed out yet?

I noticed him staring at me, his stare sending a shiver down my spine causing me to feel a little shocked that i had caught the attention of a boy as hot as him, i tucked my hair behind my ear and walked towards the door, where jinyoung and yoongi were. Yoongi's body resting on the door frame, his arms crossed and a wide smirk resting on his face as i came closer.

About to walk past him, he lifted his leg and blocked the exit. "What are you doing?" I asked sarcastically. "I need to get to my next lesson in time so if you-" he cut me off before i could finish. "You need to answer three questions of mine first".

"No way, now move you cow". Yoongi only raised his leg higher, jinyoung watching him with a confused gaze. "What are you doing yoongi? Thats my sister Y/Nie (Y/N means your name but i added the ie because jinyoung said it in a cute way so e.x - if your name is soyeon it'll be soyeonie)

I gulped, feeling a little angry at jinyoung for calling me that in front of everyone! But mostly i felt nervous, what does yoongi want to ask me?

Yoongi let out a laugh, "Y/Nie? Thats cute, okay only 2 questions more and you're free".
"Yah Y/N hurry up will you!" The people behind us yelled.

"Okay fine but let everyone else go past first?"
"Sure." He moved his leg down, for everyone to go past which they did but did you really think I'd waste even more of my time on yoongi when i could be finding a free classroom to hide in for the next period so i didn't have to deal with jacksons crazy fan girls attacking me for sitting by him? Of course i ran off with the crowd.

"Your sister tricked me!" I heard yoongi yell from the class room behind.
Jihyo found me and we burst out laughing in the middle of the hallway. She mocked Yoongi's voice, "Hahah YaH jInYouNg yoUr siStEr trICKED ME ahaha!!"

Some time later, in the empty classroom - Still Y/N pov.

It began to get a little boring, just sitting here all on my own where everyone else was probably socializing with eachother. Possibly talking about yoongi and his weird act. The moment just kept replaying in my head.

"thats my sister Y/Nie!"
Yoongi lets out a laugh
"Y/Nie! That's cute".

Click! That was the sound of the classroom door locking, i snapped out of my thoughts and looked ahead, afraid i had been caught by a teacher. I exhaled, a sigh of relief, it was just him.

I watched on as he carefully made his way next to me, crouching down to be at my level.
"Hey Y/N-?" He said my name as if he was unsure he was saying it right.
"Yeah? What are you- what are you doing here?" I paused for a second, watching him go through his bag and take a seat on the floor with his bag inbetween his legs.

He doesn't respond for a moment, fully concentrated on finding whatever he wanted. "I have something for you", still rummaging through his bag.

"What is it?" I asked letting the curiosity get the best of me.

"You know uh.. when you ran past me, you kinda dropped your lip balm so i thought I'd return it" he removed his hand from his bag and handed me the lip balm, our palms gently brushing against eachother.

How did i not notice i dropped this? But.. how did he know i was here?

"I know what you're thinking but i know its not everyday a hot guy like me just finds you to return something you should be greatful that i even considered giving it back to you" he said so full of himself.

"Shut up you're hot-" a smile lit up on his face, "No! No! I meant you're not that hot, the room is!!" I tried to save myself but he just let out a child like laugh, clearly amused, his laugh sounded like a giggle almost. Repeating what i had just said just in a mockingly manner, "Shut up you're so hot, no! No! I meant you're not that hot, the room is!!".

Hey my dudes ;)
Its me again, ... I'm sorry for taking a while with my episodes but to make it upto you i made a even longer episode today,,,, also i have some good news!!
My week long holiday has started so i can spend more time updating this story quicker. I also got 100 reads somehow?

Thankyou, i thought i was barely going to manage getting like 10 but it means a lot so thankyou! I promise to upload a lil quicker 💓

Follow my back up account Jhopebearr
And my instagram @glowinqhoseok, thankyou again!

- your local clown of an author, me 🤡