Chapter 5

******

I stare up at him not being able to move, I look down to his lips and then back up to his eyes. I don't know if this should be happening. I don't even like him and I can give over a thousand reasons why.

"I'm making you nervous aren't I, Brinley?", he bends down slightly, making his eyes level with mine. I look down at the ground not wanting to look into his grey-blue eyes because yes...he is making me nervous because I've never felt this intense feeling before, He lifts one hand up beside my head and the other hand remains  at the side of my head against the door, caging me in. He reaches down to my chin and tilts my head back up so I'm looking directly into his green eyes, he slowly moves his head towards mine while looking at my lips.

Oh my god! he's going to kiss me! I don't think I'm prepared, I stay still watching him move closer. He places his soft lips gently onto mine, I kiss him back but I'm not sure why. I hardly know him and he seems so secretive. I only like two things about him, his accent and how hot he looks.

He starts softly moving his lips with mine, I following the rhythm and the pace starts to quicken, he bites my bottom causing me to moan. He quickly slides his tongue into my mouth and I let him. He runs his hands down my waist and grabs the back of my thighs tightly, he picks me up off the ground. My back still against the door, he breaks the kiss and begins kissing down my neck. I tilt my head back to give him more access. I moan when I felt a nip on my neck. He walks over to the staircase still carrying me, he makes his way upstairs starting to kiss my lips passionately like he needs me. When we reach the top of the stairs he put me down and looks at me as if he was waiting for me to talk.

I walk over to my bedroom door and open it, he follow me inside my room. I go over to my bed and turn around, he pushes me down onto the bed harshly. He makes his way up my body and starts kissing my lips once again, I felt his hand graze my thigh and reach for my bottom on my jeans.

Oh god what am I doing? I hardly know him and I'm going to let him touch me. Breaking from my thoughts he unbuttons my jeans and I quickly pushed him off scared of what would happen next. He stands up tall towering over me while I sit on the edge of the bed, breathing heavy.

"You haven't been touched before, have you?", He says seriously while tilting my chin so I'm staring into his eyes.

Alex never did, I never wanted him too. "N-no", I look away embarrassed. I should just ask him to leave and just stick to hating him.

"I have no idea why, you're gorgeous. If you were mine, I'd have you not being able to walk everyday", He whispers, his thumb swiping over my bottom lip.

"I've never wanted anyone to that's why", I look away again, I feel sad thinking about past experiences with Alex.

"I'm sure that's not the only reason or are you just that prude?", he laughs.

"N-no", what a jerk.

"Well...you were loving it two seconds ago, you're scared is that it?", I look down at my fingers to avoid eye contact.

"I'm not going to have sex with you Brin, not right now anyway. Have you ever touched yourself before?", he called me Brin?

"What were you going to do?", I ask completely avoiding his questions, still looking at my fingers fiddling with them. The confidence I had early is now gone.

"Have you ever touched yourself Brinley, I need to know what you've done and what you've not done", he asks firmly, he's obviously done this a thousand times with a thousand girls.

"N-no, I haven't done anything at all", I stutter sounding pathetic.

"Really? so, you've never even had your first orgasm?", He laughs.

"Fuck off, stop making fun of me Hunter!", I glare at him. I'm back to wanting to punch him again.

"I'm not, I'm just shocked cause you're fucking hot and it's hard to believe not one person has touched your body, not even you. I like it though means I'll be the first to make you come"

"What? Who said I'd let you"

"Come on you'll love it, you don't have to do anything to me. If you really don't want me to I won't but I'll make you feel good", he smirks.

I mean it's not like it's sex right? He's just gonna touch me, doesn't make me a slut right? I need to live a little like Andie would say, if I don't like it I'll tell him but the way he made me feel by just kissing me I'm sure I'm gonna be in heaven when he's touching my sensitive area and who cares if I don't like him... well he's beginning warm up to me because this whole conversation was different to him just being inappropriate, It's like he actually cared for once.

"Okay", I says nervously, my palms becoming clammy again. He smiles leaning me back against the bed, he hovers over me and my pulse starts to quicken, This is really going to happen.

I'm so nervous.

He begin kissing me again slowly then licks my bottom lip, I gave him access into my mouth and he slips his tongue in, he runs his hand down my body and grazes my boob over my body suit, I moan in response. He reaches my hips grabbing it tightly, he then lightly pulls on the hem on my jeans tugging on them, He looks up at me while I'm staring into his eyes, "Are you sure?", He asks calmly.

No

"Yes", I say out of breath.

I just met him a week ago, this is crazy.

******

Please vote, comment and follow!☺️

Don't be a silent reader

Love you all💕