Dorm Sleepover

After lunch, our teachers told all the first years to go home and get the permission slip signed and get packed. I could understand their rush to get us all in the dorms. They just want to make sure we stay safe.

I did as told and took the permission slip home to get it signed. I had to convince my dad because of how overprotective he is, but he eventually came around. I was going to miss him, but I could always visit, and it's not like I'm living completely alone right?

I went back to the school with my permission slip and a large suitcase and made it in time for the dorm tour. Mr. Aizawa gave everyone their key, showed us the common room and where the bathrooms and showers were, and we all parted ways for about an hour or so, but eventually regathered in the common room.

"Guys we should have one giant sleepover here in the common room tonight!" Uraraka said and I cheered in agreement along with all the other girls. The boys weren't really that interested but we made them all come anyways. It was a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other so why not?

Three or four students I didn't know the name of yet left to get snacks for the party while Me and Uraraka made sure everyone had their blanket and a place to sleep. Everyone got changed into their pjs. When the three or four students came back, we got into a circle and put the snacks in the middle and people started digging in from the start.

We went in a circle saying our names and what our quirk was. First there was Tsu and her quirk allowed her to do anything a frog can, Deku had powers like All Might, Bakugo could shoot explosions from his hands because of his sweat, Momo could make any nonliving thing because of the liquids in her body,
Denki shot out electricity, Todoroki could shoot out ice, Iida was super fast, Uraraka could make anything she touches weightless.

Aoyama could shook a lazher out his stomach, Mina could melt things with the liquid she shot out her hands, Ojiro had a tail, Kirishima could make his whole body turn to rock, Koda could talk to insects and animals, Shoji had wings almost, Sero shot tape from his arms, Tokoyami had a shadow, Toru was invisible, Mineta had sticky balls, Jiro had earjacks she could plug in things to hear or make sound, and Sato eats sugar and becomes strong.

My turn came around and everyone's eyes were on me.

"My quirk is time freeze. I can freeze time within a bubble but right now my bubble can't be that big, and it only last for 10 seconds. If I tap the person or object in the bubble then they will unfreeze.

However, as you saw with Bakugo earlier, time still moves outside of the bubble. Everyone turned to Bakugo and laughed.

"SHUT-" Bakugo started, but before he could finish, I froze him in my time bubble. Everyone laughed even more.

"UP!" Bakugo finish his sentence after being unfroze.

"See, he started talking but stopped when I froze him, and while we were still laughing out here, time didn't pass for him and he still had the sentence on the tip of his tongue like he was never frozen. Thanks for being my guinea pig Bakugo." I looked at him and smiled. He just got up and walked away.

Everyone settled down. Most went to sleep already and some just chatted quietly. I got up and tried not to step on anybody on my way to the bathrooms. When I came out, I heard a crash of thunder and jumped and hit someone.

"Mmm. Afraid of thunder I see." Bakugo said from behind me.

Was that a moan?? I thought to myself but let it go. I turned to face him.

"So you do speak without yelling I see." I say as a smart remark.

"I sure do. What? Do you need me to hold you until the storm is over like a baby?" He said to me.

"Of course not." I said nonchalantly and walking away, until another bolt of lightning came down and the power went out, making the hallway we were in almost pitch black. The moonlight coming through the window at the end of the hall was enough for me to see my hand in front of my face. "Wait, I'm afraid of the dark." I said running towards Bakugo and hugged him out of terror.

"Are you really that scared? You're shaking." He said hugging me back.

"Do you even really care?" I asked sarcastically.

"I mean uh.. I'm just making sure you're okay. I don't really care or anything." He said in a tone that says he doesn't care, but his words say otherwise.

"So you do have emotions." I say smiling to myself, but he just ignored what I said.

He tried to look away but couldn't help but look down at the situation he was in. He was hugging me tighter than I was hugging him and I was the scared one. I saw him blush and let go.

"We should just sleep here. Don't want to trip over anybody in the dark." He said blushing more and more by the second.

"Yeah sure." I said and layed on the floor.
Bakugo layed next to me facing the other way.

Another crash of thunder came and it made me jump again. Bakugo felt me jump, turned over to face me, and put his arm around me.

"It's only so that you don't jump anymore." He said, but I was already half asleep. "Goodnight to you too," He said before closing his eyes.

[The Next Morning]

"Should we wake them up?" I heard Iida say faintly, but i was still pretty much asleep.

"No they look kinda cute." Uraraka said.

"Yeah but they're blocking off the bathrooms." Kirishima said.

I jolted up and the whole class was looking at me and Bakugo. I was so embarrassed. Everyone was there except Momo, Deku, Todoroki, Sero, and Jiro because they were still asleep. I shook Bakugo up and we both moved out of the way. I sat on the couch in the common room watching Deku and Todoroki sleep, and Bakugo went to his dorm.

Eventually everyone was up and ready and all of class 1-A walked to class together, thus beginning the second day at UA.