(Todobakudeku pt. 12) You believe us?

"I said I wish that all might were here." Deku 1-Ad repeated.

"Well what if he were? He could save world 1-Ab!" I told him.

"No. Don't you remember? All might can't use one for all anymore." Denki reminded us.

I stood up, making sure all eyes were on me for my big announcement. "Then I guess we're going back in time to when he could use his quirk."

[(Y/n) 1-Ad POV]

"That's a great idea. We could see Sir Nighteye again while we're at it to!" I said.

"Yeah." Deku 1-At and 1-Ad said, giving a warm smile. I guess Sir Nighteye meant a lot to them in both worlds.

"I can handle the world hop, timeline skip thing since you two did the last two." I suggested.

"Be careful." Deku 1-Ad told me.

"I will be."

I did what the other two me's told me to do, gathering everybody in a tight circle before using my quirk.

"Seriously mineta, if you don't get off my ass." Bakugo whispered angrily.

Everyone laughed. Apparently, this isn't the first time this has happened, but I wasn't there when it happened the first time. In the blink of an eye, we were back in the past.

"We need to get out of the UA campus before we see our past selves." (Y/n) 1-At suggested. "It never goes well when you meet yourself in movies, so I'm gonna guess the same rules apply."

"You can't apply movie logic to real life logic." Shinso said.

'Jeez, I keep forgetting he's here' I thought to myself.

"Well movie logic was right about splitting up. It hasn't steered us wrong so far." (Y/n) 1-At replied.

Shinso shrugged. "If you say so."

"I don't think we should tell All might and Sir Nighteye that they're meeting. They're not really the best of friends right now." Deku 1-Ad mentioned.

"Maybe they don't have to meet at all. We can get the info we need from sir nighteye, and then drag All Might back to the future with us to help fight off the 'snakes'." Todoroki said.

"Smart." Iida commented. "I think that would be the safest way."

"So, first is Sir Nighteye. Deku, lead the way." (Y/n) 1-At said.

"Okay." Both Dekus said at the same time.

"Well I guess we can both lead the way." Deku 1-Ad chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure!" Deku 1-At replied.

Cutenesses overload! Two cinnamon rolls interacting is the most adorable thing in the world! Worlds? But no. I'm loyal to Deku 1-Ad, even though they are the same person.

We followed the two green heads to a tall building. We didn't care about anyone  who saw all of us running into his office. Even the people who worked for him didn't care. This was urgent!

"Sir Nighteye!" Deku 1-At calles out.

There he was, sitting in his chair, admiring his All Might collectables.

"I was expecting you." He said looking up at all of us as we funneled into his office and closed the door behind us.

"Both of us?" Deku 1-At asked pointing to the other Deku in the room.

"All of you. I knew as soon as you entered this world, that our paths would cross." He said. "Now what do you want."

He got serious all of a sudden and his voice became strict, like he was short on time and was waiting for us to get to the point. The room went silent.

"We need your help." I stepped up and said. Everyone gave me encouraging smiles, but only because they were happy they didn't have to tell the story themselves. "Some type of new villain is taking over our worlds. That's why there's duplicates of students in this room right now. My quirk can stop time, but we found a way to use it so that we can go back in the past, so now we're asking you for help."

"I knew all of that already. Obviously if you're here, I know how you got here. I even called up All Might. What I didn't see in my vision, is how you want me to help." He said in an irritated voice.

"We know this is asking a lot, but can you look into the future to see who is behind this whole thing?" I asked.

"Come here." He commanded. I stepped closer to his desk and he grabbed my wrist, looking into my eyes. "Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll find the answers you're looking for."

"That's it!?" Kirishima 1-Ad asked.

"Yes." Sir Nighteye replied.

"Wait. Earlier, you said you already called All Might. I thought you guys weren't talking." Deku 1-At questioned.

"This is to save the entire universe. I can't let everyone fail because of my past relations."

"I am here!" All might said bursting into the office. We all looked back. It was nice to see All Might healthy and in his muscular form again. This was a time where the world still had a symbol of peace to believe in.

"All Might!" Deku 1-At said. Tears started to shed from his eyes. "It's so nice to see you again."

All might kneeled down, resting his hand on Deku's shoulder. "It's okay young Midoriya. I was never gone to begin with."

"See? I'm telling you, secret love child." Denki whispered to Shinso.

Shinso smiled. "Totally."

"So where do we go next?" All Might asked.