(Bakugo pt.4) Unfortunate events

(See I told you it would come soon😂)

"Due to certain unfortunate events, the class 1-A dorm rooms will have to temporarily be shut down and you will have to stay at home with your families until the problem is resolved." Aizawa said.

It was 1:04am and everyone in the dorms were evacuated outside to the front of the building. The air was chilling, especially since we were still in our pajamas.

Turns out, Kaminari and Mineta had the dumb idea to see how many of his purple grape looking balls could they shove down one of the toilets in the boy's bathroom. They all went down because of how bouncy and flexible they were. Eventually, some stuck to the side of the pipes under the building and one after another, they built up until no water could pass through.

"Because of Kaminari and Mineta, we'll have replace the pipes under the building completely. Once the pipes are fixed and we can stay in the building again, you two will do all of the dorm chores for a month." Aizawa said taking fair disciplinary measures.

I silently cheered to myself. Since they had to do all of the chores, I wouldn't have to do any. I'm sure everyone else was happy too.

I looked around the herd of freezing people shivering and huddling together to maintain warmth for bakugo. At first, all I could see was the fire coming from one side of todoroki to keep warm and people surrounding said fire. Then I spotted bakugo who was setting off mini explosions from his hands to keep warm. I don't really know how his quirk works but I'm pretty sure explosions wouldn't help, but who knows? He is quite special.

Everyone stayed silent. Breathing in the cold air was already making our noses turn red to the point where we couldn't feel them anymore. Breathing out of my mouth just made the air noticeable. My ears felt like they were about to fall off.

'Thanks mineta.' I rolled my eyes and thought to myself. Kaminari wasn't much to blame. In reality he was probably dragged into it while he was in his derpy state. He's slow but not that slow.

"For now, you can sleep in the classroom until morning. Don't forget to call your families and let them know that you'll be coming home for a while, however, this unexpected disaster is no excuse. I expect for you to keep your grades and up and stay in shape. I can't monitor you so don't cause too much of a scene or you'll attract villains to your home and that's the last thing we want. Okay everyone, head back to the school." Aizawa said dismissing us.

We all walked along the wide pathway from our dorm to the school, and from there, the classroom. We worked together to push all of the desk to the side even though some people were freezing and some were still half asleep.

Despite managing to make a clearing on the floor for everyone, some still chose to sit in desk and put their head down, while others awkwardly went into fetal position on top of the desks. Others laid across the desk while the rest of us laid on the floor.

"Hey is it just me or is Uraraka floating?" Mineta asked.

I looked up and there she was, levitating, but asleep.

"Yeah that's her quirk mineta." Mina said.

"Jeez mineta." Tokoyami added on.

"M, m m m." Kaminari hummed shaking his head back and forth.

"Even you Kaminari?" Mineta asked. Kaminari just shrugged his shoulders. Tears started coming out of minetas eyes like a waterfall. "Oh I see how it is." He said in a completely normal voice compared to his face. Everyone still awake just looked at him and sweat dropped.

"Well goodnight everyone." Mina said. The few people still up including me said goodnight. I closed my eyes and the next morning came.

I woke up, grabbed my phone, and dialed my dad's number.

"Hello? He said.

"Heyyyyyy." I said nervously.

"Wassup kiddo?" He asked.

"Oh nothing. Something just happened to the dorms so I was calling to tell you I have to come back home." I told him.

"I'm sorry, but I'm on a business trip at the moment. But you have your keys right?" He asked.

A nervous look came across my face. They were still in my dorm room. The only thing I thought to grab was my phone. "Umm, they're still in the dorm so no." I replied.

"Well I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do. Can you see if you can stay with one of your friends? I met everyone's parents before you guys moved into the dorms and they're all good people so anyone is fine." He said.

"I'll see if I can. Byeeee." I said.

"Goodbye." He said and hung up the phone.

I looked around the room and everyone was still on the phone with their parents, and the people always late to get up were still sleep. I decided to ask Mina first.

"Hey Mina. My peeps aren't home at the moment. Do you have an extra room at house?" I asked.

"No. I'm sorry." She said sadly. "Want me to see if anyone else has an extra room?"

"No it's fine." I told her trying to be polite. It continued like this until I asked all of the girls that were up. One by one, people started to leave. My only option was to ask the boys next. My dad did say anyone was fine right?

The only people that were in the classroom were people who had already said no or who were still asleep. I grabbed my phone, my one and only belonging at this point, and walked out of the classroom. The first person I saw was Kirishima because of his red hair.

"Kirishima!" I shouted from halfway down the hall to catch up to him. "Do you have a spare room at your house that I could possibly use?"

"No I don't think so." He said.

"Oh okay thanks." I said.

At this point I was starting to believe that I'd be homeless for next week or two, or even a month. Aizawa never gave us an exact date of how long it would take because he wasn't sure himself.

I sulked all the way until I got slightly passed the classroom door when I realized I had passed the classroom door. My tiredness was starting to catch up to me. At this point I was slowly starting to give up on life and I just stood there contemplating where did everything go wrong.

That's when I realized it all started with mineta. My whole body started to heat up like I was a ticking time bomb. I turned around towards the classroom door so that I can go "talk" to mineta.

"Hey, calm down, you look like you're about to explode." I heard bakugo say from behind me. I sharply turned my head to face him. My ears were probably steaming at this point. He quickly put his hands up in defense and backed up.

"Sorry." I said as I started to calm down.

"What's up with you?" He asked. I gave him a while rant about how my dad wasn't home and how I had no place to stay.

"So long story short, I'm homeless." I finished.

He put his hand behind his neck and looked to his upper right, blushing ever so slightly. "Well I have an extra room we use to use for when deku or someone came over..."

(A/n: I'm super sorry I had to leave it on a cliff hanger but I was already way passed my usual 1000 words and I didn't want anyone to not read because it was too long but I gotchu after I post the next deku chapter)