(Bakugo pt.8) Are you Okay?

((A/n)!!! I highly recommend that you go read Todoroki part 8 before reading this chapter. There are a lot of overlaps that are going happen so to enjoy the story to it's fullest, go read that one part real quick and come back😉. Don't worry if you don't like Todoroki. There isn't a lot of him in that chapter.)

Not gonna lie, it was kinda cute seeing him like this. Who knew all bakugo wanted to do was cuddle?

I dozed off to sleep peacefully in his arms. It was comforting. His warm embrace made me warm inside. I could really get used to being with bakugo.

I woke up but bakugo was still asleep. He seemed pretty out of it so I slipped out of his arms and out of the bed. The clock read 8:30pm. We slept all day. If bakugo woke up now I bet he'd be mad that he wouldn't be on his proper sleep schedule.

It was probably time for dinner so walked down the stairs and to the counter where the plates usually were. Sure enough, two plates sat there, but there were no signs of Bakugo's mom or dad. I was slightly upset I couldn't say thank you to them.

Thankfully, the plates were still warm. I grabbed both me and Bakugo's food and carried them upstairs making sure not to drop anything.

When I got back to Bakugo's room, the door was slightly closed and light shone through the crack in the door. I pushed it open with my foot since both of my hands were full.

"Oh you're up." I said setting the food on the low table, but something was off. Bakugo just blankly stared at the wall as if he didn't see me enter at all.

"Hey Bakugo?" I asked waving my hand in front of his face. His head turned towards me smoothly, but too smoothly—almost mechanically.

"Yes?" He answered me finally. His tone was completely different. Like it wasn't him.

"Are you okay?" I asked. His eyes stared deeply into mine to the point where I felt uncomfortable so I looked away.

"Yes. I'm okay." This time his voice was less robotic, but it still wasn't him. He now had a worried expression. I don't think he knew how to express himself at all.

"The foods' on the table. I grabbed your plate for you." I said, keeping my eye on him. I couldn't find it in me to believe that this was really bakugo in front of me right now.

There was no one I could call. Everyone I knew from UA were at their homes with their families, and I didn't know where the rest of Bakugo's family were. I looked outside the window before sitting down. There didn't even seem to be anyone outside. No cars, no one walking on the streets, not even any hero's or police officers patrolling.

He walked to the table and sat down and so did I. I began eating, but bakugo just stared at the food.

"Is there something wrong with it?" I asked cocking my head to the side. Maybe I could see the problem from another angle.

He shifted his gaze from the plate of food to me. This time instead of looking away a look back at him.

"What is it?" I asked raising my voice. I was starting to get irritated and impatient with the way he was acting.

I looked around me. The walls started to...glitch? The room showed zeros and ones like this was some sort of computer simulation being stripped of its code.

"Bakugo whats happening?!" I asked now worried for our safety.

"Don't worry. There's nothing to be afraid of. Don't resist and everything will be fine." Bakugo said, but this time it wasn't bakugo. His voice was now distorted. He started glitching like the room around me too.

Soon, the whole room was nothing but zeros and ones, and glitches here and there. I looked around and saw a figure huddled up in the corner and walked towards it.

"Bakugo?!" I called.

"(Y/n)?!" He yelled back at me.

I ran up to him and gave him a hug which he gladly returned.

"What happened to us? Where are we?!" I asked.

"I don't know."