(Todobakudeku Pt. 9) Woah, theres 2 of us

((A/n) It is time my fellow readers! The story is now merging into one! (Which really makes this easier on me😅). I'm going to try to make this easier to understand by using the POV of our three good bois but if you don't understand something just comment and I'll try to clear it up. It does get a lil confusing around here but have fun reading it like I'm having fun writing it! Sorry for the long a/n but I didn't feel it was important enough to make it it's separate chapter. Now go read my chulderen😂).

[Todoroki POV]

"The real bakugo is in that one, but the others were mere images of the people he saw in front of him which is us." (Y/n) informed.

"So he can only turn into people he can see, and only talk in the voice of the people's identity he's stolen?" Iida asked trying to understand.

"From what I've gathered, but there's still so much more we don't know about them. Where did they come from? How do they teleport? And most important, how do they steal people's identities?" (Y/n) finished.

I sat there and thought about what she said, and that's when an aha moment came to my head.

"Crossing space and time?" I thought out loud, "Doesn't that mean we would have to do the same to stand a chance against them?"

"Todoroki, you may be a genius." I heard (y/n) say.

"Huh?" I looked up. It wasn't like I was proposing any type of theory.

"My quirk has the ability to freeze time right? I can control time!" She said. "If that's the case, maybe my quirk could travel through time!"

"Don't you think that's a little over powering? Deku is supposed to be the over powered one remember?" Denki said point to deku.

"W-What? Nonononono." Deku defended himself.

"Mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmmm." The whole class said giving deku 'the look'.

"That's doesn't matter right now. What matters is saving the world. Not just ours, but whatever world that bakugo is from too." (Y/n) reasoned.

"We can try, but even then, what if you meet yourself? How will we be able to tell you apart from them?" Iida mentioned.

Everyone sat and thought for a moment.

"I got it! Why don't we name the world we came from?" Mineta said, but no one cared about his opinion.

"I got it! Why don't we name the world we came from?" I said.

"Smart smart." Denki said snapping then pointing towards me.

"What?!?! I said that before Todoroki did!" Mineta argued.

"Nope. I'm pretty sure I heard Todoroki say it first." (Y/n) said sending a smile my way. I smiled back.

"So what should we name it?" Tokoyami asked.

"In honor of Todoroki, I say we name it 1-At. 1-A being our class and the t for Todoroki." Mina proposed.

No one had a problem with it so that's who we were.

"It should be 1-Am after me!" Mineta whined, but no one listened to him.

"Now that that's settled, let's goooooo!" (Y/n) said.

"Wait!" I stopped her. "Didn't you say that if you strain yourself too much, you could die? I don't want that to happen to you."

"All might always said go beyond plus ultra, so that's what I'm doing. I promise I won't die." (Y/n) reassured me." I nodded and let her do her thing, but I was still extremely worried.

"With that out of the way, I say we go to 1-Ab, the world I named after the bakugo we saw that was asking for help." (Y/n) added. "Here we go!"

She sent a time freeze bubble out around everyone in the class, then focused on that time bubble, making it spin counterclockwise. The bubble turned black and I couldn't see, but then we were in a whole 'nother place entirely.

The place looked glitchy, and consisted of nothing but zeros and ones.

"There they are!" Uraraka said pointing over to two people huddled in a corner.

[(Y/n) 1-Ab POV]

After hugging bakugo, I turned behind me and saw all of my classmates running towards us.

"Guys! We're over here!" I yelled trying to get their attention. "You guys got sucked in too?" I asked them.

"Sucked in? No. We're not from your world, and we're not your classmates. Hi. I'm (y/n) 1-At." She said to me? This took talking to yourself to another level. "You're (y/n) 1-Ab."

"Wait are you me, from another dimension?" I asked.

"Not exactly a dimension. More like another world, but sure. We'll go with that if it's easier for you to understand." (Y/n) 1-At said to me.

"So if I'm (y/n) 1-Ab, does this make the bakugo next to me 'bakugo 1-Ab' too?" I asked.

"Yup. And the bakugo behind me is 'bakugo 1-At'. We created this system so that we wouldn't be confused on which world we belong too, but in the end, it's still kinda confusing anyway isn't it?" (Y/n) 1-At chuckled. "Anyway, you said you got sucked in. Can you explain?"

"I think it would be better for bakugo 1-Ab to explain." I told them.

"Uh yeah, me and (y/n) 1-Ab were *cough* cuddling, *cough* and I turn around to get out of bed and this glitchy figure stood there. At first I couldn't really make out what it was so I stared at it a little bit longer, but it's eyes were so interesting. I couldn't look away. Next thing I know, I'm here all alone, and then (y/n) 1-Ab shows up too." Bakugo 1-Ab explained.

"Mines happened in a similar way. I couldn't look away from his eyes, but at first it was bakugo who I was looking at, then towards the end, everything, even him, started glitching and I ended up here." I told all of class 1-At.

"Tsk. So that's how they do it. They use their eyes, and will even go so far as to look like the people we care about to lure us in." Bakugo 1-At said. "It's annoying as hell."

"Well we have one more stop to make." (Y/n) 1-At said." If there's a separate world with a Todoroki and a bakugo, there must be a third one with a Deku. Deku 1-Ad is what we'll call him."

Then it hit her. (Y/n) 1-At fell to the ground, holding her head in pain. Everyone there rushed to her. I hope she's okay.

((A/n) I really hope you like it. Trying to keep an original story here. Lemme know your thoughts.)