(Deku pt.5) It's only fair

"Where were you two? You were gone all night and then you didn't show up for school all today." Mr. Aizawa asked.

"School?" Me and deku said at the same time. I checked the date on my phone. I thought it was Sunday, but it was Monday.

"We're sorry!" Me and deku said simultaneously as we bowed our heads.

"You two have to do the dishes and take out the trash from the dorms for the next two weeks." Mr. Aizawa said in his usual lazy tone. "You can start today."

Me and Deku walked out of his office and started heading towards the dorms. When we entered, almost the whole class were chilling in the common area.

Just from the front door, I could see people on their phones on the couches and chairs, Jirou playing her electric drum set in the corner with her ear jacks plugged in, and Sato in the kitchen baking another cake.

When we walked in, everyone took their eyes off of what they were doing and looked at us. We froze and looked back at everyone else.

"Where were you guys?" Kaminari asked.

"Yeah, we were worried sick." Mina added on.

Todoroki nodded his head, agreeing with Mina's concern and Bakugo took one of his earbuds out to hear the drama.

"We were in a maze." I said sternly, telling the truth.

"A maze?" Todoroki and Bakugo said at the same time. "Jinx! You owe me a soda." They said at the same time again.

"Oi I said it first!" Bakugo yelled.

"No I did." Todoroki said calmly keeping his composure. "I believe you owe me a soda."

"Ehhhh?! You owe me a soda you red velvet cake!"

"No you do Blasty McSplode." Todoroki mocked, now slightly raising his voice.

"Hey I call him that." Kirishima said looking over at the two arguing.

Their bickering went on in the background for some time.

So childish, I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes.

"You two were gone for so long... are you okay?" Uraraka asked finally contributing to the conversation.

"Hold on a second." I said as I put my hand out and put Bakugo and Todoroki into a time freeze. The room went silent.

"Yeah we're okay. Thanks for being concerned." Deku said with a reassuring smile. "Though we did have some spider troubles." He mumbled. His facial expression changed from a cute smile to a face that said he had been scarred for life. I let out a little chuckled but tried to cover it up as a cough.

"What did you say?" Uraraka asked, not hearing the last part of what deku said.

"Noting." We both hummed at the same time. I guess the itsy bitsy spider is our new inside joke.

Bakugo and Todoroki came out of their time freeze. The bubble lasted for more than ten seconds since we could have a small conversation. Finally I'm showing progress!

"Oi stop watch! You put us in one of those bubbles again didn't you?" Bakugo said getting up from his seat and walking towards me with an angry look on his face.

Kirishima, who was sitting next to him stood up and grabbed him by his waist to try and stop him but Bakugo just kept walking. "Now's not the time Bakugo." Kirishima said through grunts as he finally got his footing, stopping bakugo from moving any further.

"Tsk. Whatever." Bakugo said giving up and walking away.

"Well Mr. Aizawa said we have to take out the trash and do the dishes for the next two weeks so we'll be seeing you later." I said, and me and Deku walked to the kitchen now that Sato was done baking his cake.

"Let's do the dishes together." Deku proposed. "It'll get done a lot quicker."

"I agree."

I washed the dishes on one side of the sink while Deku rinsed and dried them on the other side of the sink, and put them in the cabinet. Our process worked flawlessly and we were done with the dishes in no time. After that, we went to go and collect the trash.

"Man, I really underestimated how much trash a class of high school kids could make." I said on our way to the dumpster.

Deku chucked. "It wouldn't be my first time having to take out the trash because of getting in trouble. I'm kinda used to it."

"Lucky." I sighed.

"Race you back to the dorms." I said taking my free head start after we reached the dumpster."

"Hey no fair! You're supposed to say ready, set, go first." Deku said chasing after me.

~~Later~~

[Todoroki POV]

It was late and the only place I could get a drink from at this time of night was from one of the vending machines downstairs. I took a dollar with me and walked down from my room to the vending machine.

I already new the number for the drink I wanted since it was always in the same place. I put my dollar in, then input the code. While my drink was still moving from it position, I heard another clunk that sounded like someone else was getting a drink from a vending machine, then the clunk from my vending machine followed.

I looked around and saw Bakugo as he looked at me. We picked up our drinks and then tossed them to each other to end the jinx war we started earlier. We turned around and walked away from each other without saying a thing.