(Deku pt.1) More Than I Thought

(A/N to be clear, if you choose this route, interactions in the bakugo and todoroki route do not occur. Go strait to "deku pt.2"(unless you wanna read each separately)

Class was just like yesterday. Everyone was in their same seats, doing their usual thing. Bakugo was yelling at Iida and Kirishima, Uraraka was trying to calm down Iida, Momo was face palming at all of the noise the class was causing, and Deku was mumbling at the notes he previously wrote about superheroes, coming up with some type of conspiracy theory. Some people found it annoying, but I couldn't help but find it cute when he mumbled to himself.

"Deku, you're mumbling again." I told him.

I didn't really want him to stop, but I had to consider how other classmates felt.

"Oh s-sorry." He said looking down and blushing. I chucked.

"It's fiiiiine." I tried to reassure him and blushed too.

I always found it really hard to talk to Deku. He was just this cute cinnamon roll that kept to himself. Of course, unless Bakugo was yelling at him. Getting nervous was a bad habit of mine too. If I had a goal, I could accomplish it, but other than that, my life is a complete mystery.

"Say Deku," I started but couldn't finish because Bakugo cut in.

"HEY NERD! WHY DON'T YOU COME SUCK MY A--" Bakugo yelled from across the room, but I shot him in a freeze bubble before he could finish. Kirishima and Denki laughed. Maybe it was a dare or something, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.

"As I was saying, why don't we do something later today?" I continued.

"Sure." He said as a big smile spread across his face, but that smile was suddenly interrupted by the classroom door sliding open revealing Mr. Aizawa, again in his cocoon like sleeping bag.

"Alright class. You don't want to be here and I want to sleep but we can't always get what we want." Mr. Aizawa stated as he walked towards the podium at the front of the classroom. "I'm only here to take attendance and then you'll go with All Might somewhere."

He started calling names and people said here when their name was called. Me, being the awkward human that I am had to intensely think about how I was going to say "here" when my name was called.

I could say it the normal way, or a fancy, or put an emphasis over one of the letters to change the pronunciation of the word, but would he even understand me then?

"Stop mumbling you damn nerd!" Bakugo yelled across me and to Deku.

I didn't even realize Deku was mumbling again because I was in deep thought myself.

"Quiet Bakugo." Mr. Aizawa said. Bakugo just sat there in his seat and mumbled something under his breath.

[Deku's POV]

I can't believe (y/n) wants to go somewhere, and with me of all people. All she saw me do was trip. Should I think of a place to go or does she have one?

Or maybe if she does have one we can go to both. Or maybe we could come up with a place to go together, but maybe I'll think of a place just in case. Is this is a date? This isn't a date right?

I hope not. There are many different date scenarios that I didn't think of yet, but at the same time I do want to go on a date with (y/n)--

"Stop mumbling you damn nerd!" Bakugo yelled at me.

"S-s-sorry Kacchan." I said, but I don't think anybody heard me.

"Quiet Bakugo." I heard Mr. Aizawa say from the front of the classroom.

Well I should say something to (y/n) but its too quiet in here right now to talk. I got it! I'll just slip a little note. I wrote that I had a place to go, but in reality I didn't. Hopefully I'll come up with a place by the end of the day.

[Your POV]

My deep concentration on the word "here" ended when I saw a note on the left side of my desk. I picked it up and tried to unfold it without making too much noise. The note read:

How about we go to a place far far away. Meet me after school?

I turned and looked at Deku, but he was back to writing his hero notes. He wasn't mumbling this time, so I took a second to admire his signature green hair and eyes that put me in a trance every time I saw them. I was snapped back to reality when I heard Mr. Aizawa say my name.

"Here." I say instinctively. No special way and no emphasis.

After a couple more names, Mr. Aizawa just waved goodbye and walked out of the room. All Might's muscular shadow appeared in the room, and then All Might himself in his flashy, eye catching hero costume.

The rest of the day was a blur. All I remember was intensive exercise and hero training. Just a normal day at UA really. As I walked out of the school, I remembered the note that Deku gave me this morning. I looked around at the many students that were heading towards their dorm for a green patch of hair telling me that that was Deku.

I finally saw him standing randomly in a place off to the side of the path leading up to the entrance. As I got closer, I saw Deku get off of his phone and look up at me.

"This is the exact spot where you saved my life before the entry exams." He said looking down at where we were standing. I looked around.

"And right over there is where I tripped over air, and saw you falling head first towards the ground." I said chuckling.

"At least tripping brings people together." He smiled, which made me smile and blush.

"Well without further ado, follow me to our destination." Deku said.

I did as instructed and followed Deku all the way off campus, onto a train, and towards an empty park. There was nothing but green grass that was well kept and a hedge like barrier along the perimeter of the area. I looked around.

"It's just grass." I say, turning back to Deku, but he was gone. I see a rustle in the bushes and I walk over to them.

"What's the password?" I heard Deku whisper from the other side.

"All Might." I whisper back. The bushes open almost like a curtain and a whole new space was revealed, but it was still surrounded by hedges. The space is smaller and isn't in a plain square like the area I was in before. "Where are we?"

((A/N) Find out in the next episode of dragon ball z. Jk But to be continued ig. Thanks for 100+ views)