(Todoroki pt.3) Conspiracy Theories

((A/n) Wattpad YouTuber here, it's officially at 1k so thanks. I'm finally a part of the thousands gang. Don't forget to smash that vote button at the bottom of the screen, add this story to your library/reading list to get notified on when the next chapter is coming out, and comment on what chapter you want next.)

Me and Todoroki both took our seats in the two remaining spots in the classroom. They weren't our normal seats, nor were they remotely close to each other. Since Mr. Aizawa still wasn't there, Iida and Momo were at the front of the classroom behind the podium trying to keep things in order. Everything was normal. Bakugo was annoyed by everyone and rebelled against anything anybody tried to tell him, Mineta was being a pervert starring at girls, and Toru was invisible.

"Class was supposed to start 20 minutes ago. Shouldn't we be worried?" Mina stood up and spoke.

"Yeah. It's not like Mr. Aizawa to be late like these two over there." Uraraka said pointing to me and Todoroki.

"Actually it is like him to be late." Todoroki retorted.

"Everyone, I'm sure Mr. Aizawa is fine. We should just sit here and wait quietly." Iida said from the front, hinting that everyone should quiet down.

Thirty more minutes went by and it was time for that class to be over. There was still no sign of Mr. Aizawa. Tsu said that we should wait for Present Mic to come But ten minutes into his class, there was no sign of him either.

"What's with all of the teachers disappearing?" Deku asked.

"I don't know but if there's no one to teach then I'm out of here." Bakugo said standing up and walking out of the classroom.

"Wait Bakugo." Iida said trying to stop him, but it was already too late.

"Maybe we should just go." Kirishima said standing up and following after Bakugo along with Kaminari.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Todoroki standing up. I looked over and followed him with my eyes across the classroom and towards the door. Before he walked out, he looked at me out mouthed something.

"Shi."

I could tell from reading his lips, which I could only assume is referring to the type of ice cream he had last night. I stood up and walked out of the classroom. Since we were in the school, I predicted Todoroki would be in the roof.

As soon as I walked, I noticed Todoroki leaning against the lockers. My prediction was wrong.

"What up?" I asked with a hint of concern in my voice.

"I think something is actually wrong here." He stood up strait and told me. "Follow me."

I nodded and he started walking off with me closely behind. A few moment in, I got curious.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"To the staff room. If there's nothing wrong there should be someone there to tell us that the teachers mysteriously all had jury duty or some adult things to do." He said without looking back.

"Even still, don't you think that's a little weird for all of them to be gone? I'm sure there's someone there that can clear everything up." I said being optimistic.

Now that I knew where we were going, instead of following behind Todoroki I moved up to walk next to him. The staff room was a floor down so the journey wasn't too long, but we were silent the rest of the way. Todoroki slid open the door to the staff room and it was completely empty.

"N-no way. Where is everyone?" I asked completely shocked by what we found.

"I-I don't know. I secretly wanted everyone to be here so that everything would go back to normal too. I think we should go tell one of our senpais." Todoroki said.

"Y-Yeah good idea. I think Togata-senpai would probably be best." I said still with a stutter in my voice.

"What class is he in again?" Todoroki asked.

"I don't know let's just check all of the third year hero classrooms." I said still shooken up.

"Okay let's go." He said.

The third year classrooms were a long ways away on the third floor but now seeing that there were no staff in the school, we panicked and ran as fast as we could to the third floor. One by one we checked the classrooms but up to now all of them were empty. Only one remained.

"Please please please let them all be in this classroom." I said under my breath before I slowly slid the door open. No one was there.

"What is going on?!" Todoroki said genuinely concerned.

"We need to see if there's anyone still in our
classroom." I said worried about our classmates.

We ran back to the second floor and to our classroom. When Todoroki opened the door, it revealed the whole class including those who left at first.

"Thank goodness you're okay (y/n)." Deku said from his seat. Todoroki shot a look at him that said it all. "You too Todoroki." Deku said with slight fear in his voice.

"See I told you you two are always late together." Uraraka said.

"I don't think this is the time to be making jokes." Kirishima told Uraraka.

"Sorry." Uraraka said sulking.

"Guys, nobody is here in the school, at all." I said to inform everyone.

"We know. That's why we were so concerned about you two." Mina said.

"Sorry to worry you. We just went looking for the staff but nobody was there so we were gonna tell the third years, but when nobody was there either, we got worried about you guys." I said.

"Well the important part is that you're safe. But where did everyone else go?" Iida asked.

"Are there any security cameras in the school?" Kirishima asked.

"No. If someone was to get their hands on that, everyone at this school would be in danger." Bakugo said finally speaking up. It caught me off guard because it was different from when he yells at everyone.

"And no one is on the training grounds either. They're all being worked on after being destroyed so many times." Kaminari said.

"Maybe that's where we should be looking." Bakugo said.