Chapter 18

A guest asked it the kami thing of commanding his opponents to kneel was from Nobelesse. The answer is yes. I liked that scene and it suits Naruto's God mask perfectly well.

Chapter 18

''I asked you: what kind of power is this?!'' Jose snapped at Naruto.

Ha hated the fact that the blond could dismiss his question so carelessly. Who did he think he was? Jose was willing to admit that this was amazing power, much more than he had anticipated from the blond. But, he was still a brat and he was a member of the 10 Wizards Saints. Naruto couldn't ignore him when he chose. He was the master here, not the freaking blond who didn't know his place. He certainly needed to teach the blond some manners.

He wasn't going to forgive the destruction on his guild either, and what infuriated him more so was the fact that the blond was a member of Fairy Tail. How could the Guild have someone so powerful?

Fairy Tail didn't deserve this kind of power. It had to be for Phantom Lord. If only Naruto had accepted his invitation, he wouldn't need to send him to the after life.

Naruto took a single step forward, yet again ignoring Jose Porla. He came to an abrupt halt as his muscles ached a bit.

He held out his hands, stretching them a bit. ''I haven't really been allowing my chakra to move freely around my body like this since I came here. I learned to fully control it, but I have never been forced to used it an a battle mode, and since it has been locked up, building up, it is really making me feel strange.'' The blond said to himself.

Jose seethed. He was close to blowing up some steam at any moment now. Naruto was ignoring him. Just downright ignoring him. Curses.

''I see you won't talk to me unless I get my hands on you,'' Jose said, putting on a sick grin. ''I dislike filthy fights, but I guess I can afford to be nasty here. It seems I must.''

Naruto stretched other parts of his body, yet again acting as if he wasn't hearing Jose. Naturally, the man exploded in a show of tremendous power that actually forced the Fairy Tail Mages to come to a halt in their fight against the man's shadows and stare at the guild master. The feeling he just released was just downright scary, yet Naruto didn't seem affected by it.

Jose suddenly flashed in front of Naruto, and grabbed the blond by his face. He slammed the blond down the ground with much force that there was a resounding boom and caused large amounts of debris to pick up into the air. The blond burrowed into the ground.

Jose grinned mercilessly, ''I will show you despair. You will learn to fear me... In the after all life, that is...''

The man blasted a dark beam down at Naruto's downed form. The blast was so powerful that Jose himself was forced to jump away to avoid the explosion that followed shortly. Large amounts of debris picked up, with Jose grinning madly, with his eyes focused on the sight to see what he had achieved with his attack.

When everything cleared, Naruto was still down on the ground, lying on a large crater. He took some time to get on his feet. He looked slightly bruised, but was otherwise okay. He finally looked at Jose, with an expressionless face.

''That hit the sweet sport,'' Naruto said. ''I haven't been running while large amounts of power is coursing through my body in a long time, so I will need to first release some excess energy,'' the blond paused for a moment, tilting his head to the side. ''I swear I saw your lips moving, were you saying something?''

Makarov shook his head. He didn't look the least amused. Naruto was certainly being serious with Jose, yet at the same time, his attitude was making Jose even more furious. But then that could be the plan. A furious person easily became reckless and Jose seemed to the type of a person who could easily lose it if the right buttons were pressed.